Browse Pawnshops Companies

Pawnshops

Mlhuillier

1.7 (259 reviews)
    • mlhuillier.com

"MLHUILLIER GUADALUPE , CEBU CITY BRANCH! So disappointed !
    Bakit ayaw nyo pong tumanggap ng Philhealth I.D ? samantalang yung ibang establishment like cebuana , palawan, western union okay naman sa kanila yun. Napatunayan naman po..."

Read All 651 reviews Customer Service

Ezpawn

1.7 (161 reviews)
    • www.ezpawn.com

"When I called him to check on my tickets about three months or three weeks ago I was in Hobbs New Mexico and representative said the tickets were due that day at that time I offered to pay over the phone she said that was not..."

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Cash America

1.9 (151 reviews)
    • www.cashamerica.com

"Worker came to the door with a gun in her hand, had very bad attitude horrible tone,and there was customers in the store,they let 1 man out and told me and a woman to wait outside,I thought it was 1 in and 1 out"

Read All 258 reviews Customer Service

Cebuana Lhuillier

1.9 (59 reviews)
    • www.cebuanalhuillier.com

"Pagpasok ko no.12 ang tinawag, then no 14 ako.. 30mins akong naghintay for 300pesos.. Daming pinasingit na customer kasi meron daw silang priority."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

Value Pawn And Jewelry

1.7 (47 reviews)
    • valuepawnandjewelry.com

"The manager constantly has an excuse why he pays so little for loans and for when youre selling items there. He finds the cheapest price on eBay for an item thats in horrible condition and compares it to the brand new item youre..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

iPawn

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.ipawn.com

"They're just unfair when it comes to buying property then they've Market way up anime a hundred percent profit very bad place and management go to Pulaski pawn ask for Ron he will treat you fairly and he don't just care about his..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

JS Gold And Coin

• www.jsgoldandcoin.com

"Visited the store 30 mins after opening on a Saturday at 10:30 AM. The store had nothing in the display cases and I was told they were getting a late start. I inquired about purchasing silver and was told to hold on and they..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Abes Pawn Shop

2.0 (1 review)
    • Pawnshops

"I asked for a loan on a $1200 traxxas rc stadium truck ...all I wanted was a$100 loan...the clerk was to good for me and was told we only buy real cars..thats ok..you suck as a store.give my business else were.."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Fall River Pawn Brokers

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • fallriverpawnbrokers.com

"I had bought a PlayStation 4 pro June 10 @ 11:38 am not even two weeks later the thing crashed and over heats I try and speak to them and let them know now finally after showing video proof of the faulty product that your store..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

USA Pawn And Jewelry

4.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.usapawnandjewelry.net

"I found out I bought a stolen merchandise as is and cannot return wondering if I can get a refund back"

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service