Browse Pawnshops Companies

Pawnshops

Mlhuillier

1.7 (240 reviews)
    • mlhuillier.com

"good day po im arnel emocling last january po kc na send ko po s ml lhuillier ung pera na galing sa dswdbor sap s account ko s Starpay ang problema po ay wala refference number na.txt sakin s kadahilanang diactivate na po ubg..."

Read All 609 reviews Customer Service

Cash America

1.9 (154 reviews)
    • www.cashamerica.com

"8844 an pacific ave tacoma Washington lady had dumped my tool set all over the counter now im missing a socket i made a big deal about it she got her manager after i had put my tools an floor jack back in the manager said ok ill..."

Read All 262 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ezpawn

1.7 (147 reviews)
    • www.ezpawn.com

"The store on 59th and western they have bad customer service skills in Alvin the punk he is so rude and is a store full of customers in all of them in the back not want to help no one what are yall paying them for and this..."

Read All 246 reviews Customer Service

Cebuana Lhuillier

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.cebuanalhuillier.com

"Hindi po dumating aking send money,pero na debit na po ang pera from my account..I send money to my paymaya acct 0908865**** amounting P2,280.00"

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Value Pawn And Jewelry

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • www.valuepawnandjewelry.com

"in store 1707 w vine st Kissimmee fl 34743 I had a bad experience regarding a bracelet that I went to buy which, according to the employee, had been for sale for a while and when I asked for a better price because it cost 1200,..."

Read All 65 reviews Customer Service

iPawn

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.ipawn.com

"They're just unfair when it comes to buying property then they've Market way up anime a hundred percent profit very bad place and management go to Pulaski pawn ask for Ron he will treat you fairly and he don't just care about his..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

JS Gold And Coin

• www.jsgoldandcoin.com

"Visited the store 30 mins after opening on a Saturday at 10:30 AM. The store had nothing in the display cases and I was told they were getting a late start. I inquired about purchasing silver and was told to hold on and they..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Abes Pawn Shop

2.0 (1 review)
    • Pawnshops

"I asked for a loan on a $1200 traxxas rc stadium truck ...all I wanted was a$100 loan...the clerk was to good for me and was told we only buy real cars..thats ok..you suck as a store.give my business else were.."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Fall River Pawn Brokers

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • fallriverpawnbrokers.com

"Bad service sold one of my two items when in a bad accident in hospital called spoke to assistant manager she said will be held for me"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Fiesta Pawn Houston

• www.fiestapawn.com

"8/09/14 i went to pawn some jewelry 5923 S Gessner location, they ask me how much I try to get? I said $1000 the lady kind ironically smile, and proceed she offere me 750 the most! I took the money cause I need it, but I just..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service