Browse Paving Companies

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Paving
  • "Robert Allen Williams AKA Robert Williams, Robert A Williams, Michael Szepanski (rental residence and DOT registration, 320 Merchants Walk, Macon, GA) knocked on my door doing the left over asphalt scam. This is the same Robert..."

Warrior Concrete LLC

• warrior-concrete-llc.business.site

"Let me set the story up I am a 48-year-old machinist and have saved up my whole life for an exterior garage I hired this company to pour a concrete floor and after $11,000 the floor literally looks like I did it myself and I have..."

• Advertisements

Vance Brothers

2.4 (1 review)
    • www.vancebrothers.com

"The Vance Brothers chip and sealed the road that I live off of they were hired by Morgan County Mo. Mo.dot In Missouri and 18 people so far that I know of have got chipped windshield cracked windshields and they are doing nothing..."

US Paving

• www.uspavingdfw.com

"US Paving of Plano, Texas practices intimidation and decent in their asphalt business. They under quote, overcharge and then threaten customers with legal action and liens against property.

They travel around neighborhoods with a..."

Tony Broadway Paving

• tonybroadwaypaving.com

"We were contacted out of the blue by a Michael Broadway, who claimed his company had a pre-ordered quantity of asphalt for a job which had been cancelled. He was looking for a customer to use the asphalt and said he would offer..."

The Lady Concrete

• www.theladyconcrete.com

"I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a licensed building inspector I personally hired since Ms. Emma Rodrigue..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured under 300 square feet of tar and made a total mess of the job. HE ALS..."

Stone and Patio Professionals

• stoneandpatiopros.com

"My concrete patio was installed on 08/25/2018 and because Charles (the owner of this company) told the lead worker of the crew to remove the wood barriers the same day & before it dried completely, caused many stress cracks and..."

SHAMROCK PAVING

• shamrockpaving.com

"Shamrock Paving removed existing driveway and underlying material and did not install the necessary stone material base to support the new driveway. Shamrock Paving ran short of paving materials, they lowered the grade of the..."

Salt River Concrete

• Paving

"Last year, Salt River Concrete quoted my plumber and I a firm price of $800 for driveway repair at one of my rental properties. This company was referred to me by the plumber. After the job was completed, the owner of the company..."