Browse Paving Companies

Clear all filters
Paving

Akal Concrete Pumping

• Paving

"Previous council had Akal Concrete Pumping build a sidewalk thru our center court in the complex I live in - Aug. 2017 . It is 4 ft wide here and there but somehow varies in width -- It is badly sloped, the edges are all rough wit..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Robert Allen Williams AKA Robert Williams, Robert A Williams, Michael Szepanski (rental residence and DOT registration, 320 Merchants Walk, Macon, GA) knocked on my door doing the left over asphalt scam. This is the same Robert..."

• Advertisements

Warrior Concrete LLC

• warrior-concrete-llc.business.site

"Let me set the story up I am a 48-year-old machinist and have saved up my whole life for an exterior garage I hired this company to pour a concrete floor and after $11,000 the floor literally looks like I did it myself and I have..."

US Paving

• www.uspavingdfw.com

"US Paving of Plano, Texas practices intimidation and decent in their asphalt business. They under quote, overcharge and then threaten customers with legal action and liens against property.

They travel around neighborhoods with a..."

Tony Broadway Paving

• tonybroadwaypaving.com

"We were contacted out of the blue by a Michael Broadway, who claimed his company had a pre-ordered quantity of asphalt for a job which had been cancelled. He was looking for a customer to use the asphalt and said he would offer..."

The Lady Concrete

• www.theladyconcrete.com

"I have had the worst experience ever in my life. I have concrete steps installed that are against building codes and a safety hazard. I have this verified by a licensed building inspector I personally hired since Ms. Emma Rodrigue..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "We hired Mr. Belcher owner of TAR-RIFIC expand our driveway and re-tar it. He gave us a price of $1800.00 (plus tx) for 700 square feet. Mr. Belcher only poured under 300 square feet of tar and made a total mess of the job. HE ALS..."

SHAMROCK PAVING

• shamrockpaving.com

"Shamrock Paving removed existing driveway and underlying material and did not install the necessary stone material base to support the new driveway. Shamrock Paving ran short of paving materials, they lowered the grade of the..."

Salt River Concrete

• Paving

"Last year, Salt River Concrete quoted my plumber and I a firm price of $800 for driveway repair at one of my rental properties. This company was referred to me by the plumber. After the job was completed, the owner of the company..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "I had a driveway paved by RZ's paving located on Cordon Rd in Salem which turned out to be the worst construction decision I had ever made. The owner of the company provided an estimate lower than any of his competitors..."