Browse Paving Companies

Clear all filters
Paving

Concrete Canvas Okc

• www.concretecanvasokc.com

"Does anyone know if this company has insurance because what they did to my floors is atrocious?"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "You'll be pleased - AT FIRST - with how beautiful your patio will turn out. However, when you see a problem starting - WITHIN YOUR WARRANTY PERIOD - and try to get Brad to address it, you'll get no response. Over the past..."

• Advertisements

Atlas Asphalt

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.atlasasphaltinc.com

"This company has no ethics a Forman(Taha) for this company got very aggressive with my wife while she was at a traffic light , he screamed at her , cursed her out while my 10 year old was in the car. Then he proceeded to call my..."

• Write first review Customer Service

Twin State Paving

• www.twinstatepaving.com

"You should do better criminal and drug tests on your employees"

The Outdoor Room Concrete

• Paving

"I contracted with Miguel Hernandez and I am a fool for doing so! I bought his story of problems in the past, that he wanted to re-make his company, that he wanted to build something his family and new baby would be proud of, that..."

Shaffer Concrete

• www.shafferconcrete.com

"Driver was texting while driving on I 69 and 94 on 22 Aug 14 approx. 14:45"

Ryan Henekas Decorative Concrete

• Paving

"We paid Ryan in full in October of 2019 for the completion of the steps going into the front entrance and garage of our new home build. As it was late in the year, Ryan could not finish our job as the temperature needed to be..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "After Mill City Concrete kept my $4000 down payment for a job they did not complete - I had to hire an attorney to write them a letter to return my money. I also had to hire another contractor to undo the horrible job they did wi..."

Lenz Custom Concrete

1.0 (1 review)
    • Paving

"Search for Lenz Custom Concrete on the Idaho Repository to see cases filed against Mr. Lenz's business.

Look Mr. Lenz's license up at the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses to..."