Browse Paving Companies

Paving

Concrete Concepts

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.concreteconceptskc.com

"I only wanted a one-bedroom and she started asking me or offering things that I didn't ever want that ain't how you make sales the 4th people to want to buy things they don't want"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • "Do not use this company. We had them redo our patio and had to pay 95% of the cost before the color and the sealant was added. There were small holes all over the concrete which we were told would fill in when the sealant was..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tonys Concrete Services

1.0 (1 review)
    • Paving

"Horrible work, no show 8 TIMES! still has not finished. *** if I didn't pay in cash before work was done. HORRIFIC customer service, and a big time BS'er, saying he'd be over "shortly" and never shows.
    BIG TIME LOSER.

I canno..."

Stone Ridge Paving

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.stone-ridgepaving.com

"This is the second winter and my concrete continues to deteriorate !I cannot believe how awful of a job they did! refused to repair. Companies like Stoneridge Paving should not be in business
    take your money and run
    Wendi BestGeor..."

SealMaster

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • sealmaster.net

"I made an appointment with Geno Gillette but on the day of the appt, rain was forecast and I told him not to do the drive. He insisted that it would be dry before it rained and the job was guaranteed and he started working on it a..."

Rocky Hicks Asphalt Paving

4.6 (2 reviews)
    • Paving

"They are a very professional family owned business . Great work!!"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service
  • "Gave this clown a check, which he cashed same day. Never saw him again. Just got a ton of excuses. After 2 months asked for deposit back. I still have not received my deposit back. This guy is a fraud."

Pantheon concrete

• www.romanconcrete.com

"Did not show up to pour driveway. Concrete truck with full load 10 yds. they would not answer phone calls so truck left
    How can someone stay in business that way. it been 3 days and no return call. Concrete company called about s..."

OTG Custom Concrete

• www.otgcustomconcrete.com

"We hired them to complete a driveway/patio job. He didn't show up to first quote ( should have ran at that point) but proceeded to hire after quote received. I called 3 times to book and the lady always stated she would call back..."

KME Concrete

1.3 (1 review)
    • Paving

"Horrible horrible work performed. I regret giving him a dime. He's a criminal and a lair. Doesn't actually know anything about concrete. I was too naive and trusted him. He did the job and it looked good but it is all garbage..."