Browse Paving Companies

Paving

Timmy Young Asphalt Paving

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Paving

"This number is no longer in service. I do have another contact number. But this con artist is good at excuses and empty promises."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Knuckle Down Concrete

1.0 (1 review)
    • Paving

"Jason came in and and did part of the work and was suppose to come back to complete the rest the following week. But never showed up and stop taking any calls. After reading other post I feel lucky to get 3/4 of the work done...."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kingsview Paving And Excavating

5.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.kingsviewpaving.com

"We are VERY satisfied with Kingsview. The crew was extremely courteous . There were a few weather delays but the job got done! They did a job for us in Cattaraugus on a large driveway .. Our job this time in Allegany NY. Thanks..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • "Bedrock Paving and Stone is a company lacking in both ethics and credibility.

In May of 2008 I signed a contract with BP&S to have a patio installed at my home in Misissauga. At the time that the contract was signed I gave the..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

William Stanley And Sons Paving

0.0 (1 review)
    • www.pavinu.com

"I just received a certified letter headed NOTICE OF RIGHT TO A LIEN from Lakeside Industries of Issaquah, WA for materials supposedly ordered by William Stanley and Sons Paving for my driveway. I DID NOT ORDER ANY SUCH WORK; THIS..."

Tapanes Pavers And Concrete Corporation

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.manta.com

"Thief call the police and have him arrested tapanes is a loser and a lier does not have a licensed and does lousy jobs not finish on my pool was done in completed"

Just Paving And Seal Coating

4.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.justpavingandsealcoating.com

"Fantastic company just paving do what they say i’m not sure about the other reviews i was a bit skeptical with the other reviews showing up but I want to head anyway gave them a chance is the best decision I made very reasonably..."

Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving

2.7 (2 reviews)
    • www.harrisonpaving.net

"Howard Harrison Paving was doing work in my neighborhood. Howard Harrison 3rd saw how bad my driveway was and knocked on my door. He spoke to my husband and gave him a fantastic price quote. Believe me when I tell you "my husband..."

Hot Rock Paving

2.8 (3 reviews)
    • www.hotrockpaving.ca

"Don't waste your time on this goof.
    They agreed to put a new lot on my back of my property. He promised it will be good for the tow motor I had. They leveled the lot purred the driveway and guess what. My tow motor is sinking. Afte..."

Concrete Concepts

3.3 (1 review)
    • www.concreteconceptskc.com

"I only wanted a one-bedroom and she started asking me or offering things that I didn't ever want that ain't how you make sales the 4th people to want to buy things they don't want"