Browse Paving Companies

Paving

Timmy Young Asphalt Paving

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • Paving

"DO NOT TRUST HIM! DO NOT TALK TO HIM! He quoted $1,275.00 to my elderly mother. He did a horrible job and has now conned her out of almost $2,500.00 over his quote with lame excuses and lies."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Knuckle Down Concrete

1.0 (1 review)
    • Paving

"Jason came in and and did part of the work and was suppose to come back to complete the rest the following week. But never showed up and stop taking any calls. After reading other post I feel lucky to get 3/4 of the work done...."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Kingsview Paving And Excavating

5.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.kingsviewpaving.com

"We are VERY satisfied with Kingsview. The crew was extremely courteous . There were a few weather delays but the job got done! They did a job for us in Cattaraugus on a large driveway .. Our job this time in Allegany NY. Thanks..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service
  • "Bedrock Paving and Stone is a company lacking in both ethics and credibility.

In May of 2008 I signed a contract with BP&S to have a patio installed at my home in Misissauga. At the time that the contract was signed I gave the..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Garage Force

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.garageforce.com

"Once I talked to Nick, we scheduled an appointment for today (9/26/22) at 11:30 AM. I adjusted my day to accommodate this appointment. I tried to call him on his cell at 11:55ish and once again, his voice mail was full. I then..."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

William Stanley And Sons Paving

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.pavinu.com

"These guys ripped us off and we have called the police. Charged twice as much as they should have.buyer beware"

SealMaster

1.9 (4 reviews)
    • sealmaster.net

"An assistant visited from a neighbor's property, asking if I wanted my driveway done. I asked what the service was and the price. The owner of United Contracting, Donny Costello, returned with 2 pieces of literature re: SealMaster..."

Hot Rock Paving

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.hotrockpaving.ca

"Smooth talker - bad news - after the job was finished he told me -> Call me next spring and will give a very good deal on some extra tar spay --- which at the time I found very strange, but after 4 months I realized this is a..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service
  • "Thief call the police and have him arrested tapanes is a loser and a lier does not have a licensed and does lousy jobs not finish on my pool was done in completed"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Just Paving And Seal Coating

4.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.justpavingandsealcoating.com

"Fantastic company just paving do what they say i’m not sure about the other reviews i was a bit skeptical with the other reviews showing up but I want to head anyway gave them a chance is the best decision I made very reasonably..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service