Browse Passports and Visas Companies

Clear all filters
Passports and Visas

srilankaevisagov

• www.srilankaevisagov.com

"This is a dummy website (www.srilankaevisagov.com) claiming to process sri-lanka visa. They charge higher fees than government and very poor service. 21days and counting but no response. The government website says about 3 days."

Sameday Passport And Visa

• samedaypassport-visa.com

"They completely screw up my trip to china, April 23rd when i apply and paid the $350 for for the visa (embassy fees are 140) they guaranteed me to get my tourist Chinese visa no later than the may 7th for my trip on the 10th...."

• Advertisements

Proficient Immigration

• proficientimmigration.com

"My friend recently inquired them for his migration process. One consultant contacted him over the phone and the provided details were ok. But when it comes to payment they charge vat even they are not registered for FTA. When he q..."

Pinacle Visas

• www.pinaclevisas.com

"Hello i am Janet, please to all Kabayan freinds, dont trust this company. www.pinaclevisas.com, they will call you tell you all lies request your papers and will steal your money. They took my money and told me about fake visas,..."

My Immigration Help

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.myimmigrationhelp.com

"I came to know about Immigration Help through Facebook. I discussed the same with my friend who also had a keen interest in applying for Canada Immigration. We read the client testimonials on his site as well as his clients’..."

MK Migration Singapore

1.1 (1 review)
    • www.mkmigration.com

"Very worst service. No details given for diploma holders. Wasted my 2years of waiting time. Everything we have to initiate to followup. Bad Experianced and got cheated. Not recommend who try with diploma level qualifications."

Migrationsconsultants Com

4.6 (1 review)
    • www.migrationsconsultants.com

"Migration Consultants are clearly experts in their field. My account was handled professionally, quickly and was very affordable.
    Their knowledge and understanding of the system is wonderful and took all the stress out of the proce..."

Career Consulting International

• www.thedegreepeople.com

"I initially contacted Career Consulting international, I told the representative that i had a foreign certificate and i needed an evaluation to see If it was the equivalent of the USA high school diploma. I asked her to explained..."

World Visa Travel