Browse Passports and Visas Companies

Passports and Visas

Overseas Emigration Visas

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.overseas-emigration.co.uk

"I am Richard Gregan. I own and run OE Visas. I have run this company since last century. I have never once invoiced a client the amount claimed here. I have reviewed all clients and cant find one who matches this person making thi..."

Nzetas Com

• www.nzetas.com

"This site is a scam Stay away from it!"

• Advertisements

Immigration Visa Services

1.0 (1 review)
    • ivsoi.org

"He is promising a lot of things, but is doing nothing. He takes the money and then doesn't answer the phone. Hundreds of phone calls and voice messages, incompetent, cheater, willing to take advantage of people. Besides other..."

Illimite Migration

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • illimitemigration.com

"I visited them a couple of weeks ago and a dumb blonde woman with a horrible , pretentious accent spoke with me . From the moment she opened her mouth I knew that she is an ugly human being inside - out . They can stoop down to..."

FBP international

3.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.fbpintl.com

"I had applied for my migration to New Zealand but after 3 months of follow up i lost all track and no response was received. I made several calls to the dubai office but was in vain. I even contacted their Adelaide office which wa..."

Canadavisa

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.canadavisa.com

"Don’t waste your money in David Cohen firm. I had a terrible experience with them. The reason I hired them is because I was extremely busy with my PhD work and dissertation and stuff, so I figured it would be nice to hire someone..."

VisaOman Net

• www.visaoman.net

"The web site does not contain sufficient information on what to expect when completing the application for an Oman visa. When I uploaded the four photos for my wife and myself (2 face photos and 2 passport photos), and only the..."

VFS Global

• www.vfsglobal.com

"VFS Global is a Dubai-based outsourcing firm that assist certain governments in processing visa applications.
    A friend of mine required a visa to visit France. France requires visa applications to provide evidence of round trip tic..."

USALWS

4.5 (1 review)
    • www.usalws.com

"After several years of unsuccessful applying for visa and unfruitful expectations to immigrate to us we finally found the right company which guided us through the whole process of applying and almost to the very immigration...."

USA ESTA Travel

• usaestastravel.com

"For those who plan to visit USA you will need an ESTA visa which ou can apply direct to US government site. Warning to all of you, do not the site www.usaestatravel.com they dont reveal their charges for their service until you..."