Browse Passports and Visas Companies

Passports and Visas

Mc Visas

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.mcvisas.com

"I had this urge to migrate to Canada, and after checking all the online agents, I was convinced that this company looked genuine as they had these colorful flags and a impressive website ( I really fell for it ). I visited them..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Passportsandvisas

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.passportsandvisas.com

"I paid passportsandvisas.com to obtain an India work visa which they said would take 15 working days. I sent in proper paperwork after paying. They then ask me to send the paperwork again. After 20 days I started calling and..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Migrate Worldwide

2.5 (8 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas

"We started working with the company in Oct 2015. They promissed the world and are yet to deliver. Now email adresses dont work and numbers dont work... they took us for R12900... "

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Visa Passport Pro

• www.visapassportpro.com

"This company really put me through ***. They tell you it's being worked on when nothing was done with it. No proactiveness at all with the case manager assigned in following up with the passport expedite order. I paid over $700..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Pelican Migration Consultants

4.3 (7 reviews)
    • pelicanmigration.com

"I would like to thank my case manager Hena and my initial contact in Pelican Mr. Prabhath for providing professional services to get the Provincial Nominee Invitation from Ontario. I am an IT manager working in Fujairah and to be..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Visasandworkpermits Com

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • visasandworkpermits.com

"They asked for fee for Purtufgal work permit program...
    I paid fee, they run away....... sort of fraud.... Please be careful guys.."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Lets Go Global

1.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.letsgo-global.com

"Lets Go Global pretend to help people emigrate to Australia and claim to have adverts all over the world making them look like a genuine business. The fact is they are not who they claim to be.
    They took over £1,800 from me and I g..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

IXP Visas

1.0 (1 review)
    • Passports and Visas

"i was try to contact. but unfortunately all websites is closed."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Vietnamonlinevisas Org

2.2 (4 reviews)
    • www.vietnamonlinevisas.org

"It is not scam! They really helped me when I needed a visa to go to Vietnam. They were helpful and did everything in record time and on the weekend. Thank you. I definitely recommend. ""

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Sync Visas

• www.syncvisas.com

"Hello Sir, I am Namish Shah. I am from Mumbai. I am really intrested for canada immigration process. my relatives also there. i want to move to canada but i dont know how it can possible! i want to work permit in canada base on..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service