Browse Passports and Visas Companies

Passports and Visas

FBP international

3.7 (13 reviews)
    • www.fbpintl.com

"Office timings are 11am to 8pm. But every second day making employees wait and work in office till 10 to 11pm.
    They do not provide transport and how do they expect female employees to travel late night back home.
    This is totally not..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Visas Simply

1.4 (7 reviews)
    • www.visassimply.com

"don't go through this company i didn't lodge application yet and they demanding cash payments ."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mc Visas

1.3 (7 reviews)
    • www.mcvisas.com

"I had this urge to migrate to Canada, and after checking all the online agents, I was convinced that this company looked genuine as they had these colorful flags and a impressive website ( I really fell for it ). I visited them..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Passportsandvisas

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.passportsandvisas.com

"I paid passportsandvisas.com to obtain an India work visa which they said would take 15 working days. I sent in proper paperwork after paying. They then ask me to send the paperwork again. After 20 days I started calling and..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

RushMyPassport

1.3 (6 reviews)
    • www.rushmypassport.com

"I started this with you in February and STILL CANT DOWNLOAD MY APPLICATIONyour Customer Service NEVER returns calls and your call back feature DOES NIT WORKI paid $240. for your service and cant get any help in finishing this,..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Proficient Immigration

2.5 (7 reviews)
    • proficientimmigration.com

"Hi, if you are looking for immigration services to New Zealand just like me ! Contact proficient immigration, trust me they will guide you each and every details throughout the process and thanks to the whole team for making my dr..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Migrate Worldwide

2.7 (8 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas

"We started working with the company in Oct 2015. They promissed the world and are yet to deliver. Now email adresses dont work and numbers dont work... they took us for R12900... "

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Pathway Visas

1.8 (6 reviews)
    • pathwayvisas.com

"I have the worst experience. Pathway is promising fee refund in case of failure however in my case after 3 years and 2 months of waiting for nothing they still delay the refund process.The sales consultant was better than my case..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

ItsEasy Passport And Visa

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.itseasy.com

"Never got the refund that they said they would do."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Pelican Migration Consultants

4.2 (7 reviews)
    • pelicanmigration.com

"I would like to thank my case manager Hena and my initial contact in Pelican Mr. Prabhath for providing professional services to get the Provincial Nominee Invitation from Ontario. I am an IT manager working in Fujairah and to be..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service