Browse Passports and Visas Companies

Passports and Visas

Dfa Passport Appointment System

2.6 (1,153 reviews)
    • www.passport.gov.ph

"please help i cant find my reference number due date will be on sept 13 and appointment will be on sept 28 please send reference number so that I could pay to santosaraic1@***.com"

Read All 4189 reviews Customer Service

Thai Visa

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.thaivisa.com

"This comment from below says it all:
    When that old rogue George sold to Dan Cheeseman and 'Choice Media Asia' in 2015 some Mods were rewarded and the rest were regally SHAFTED. The word on the grapevine at that time was that 7 of h..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Permits And Visas

3.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.permitsandvisas.com

"I am following up with their Dubai office, to know my status of application since March 2020, after several emails follow up I received one email mentioned that by mid of September they will start the process of my application,..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Royal Migration

1.7 (48 reviews)
    • www.royalmigration.com

"Once contract gets signed and payment gets cleared, they turn a deaf ear. They knew very well that my case won't get through still they pulled me in, wasting my time and monetary resources. Had I checked my eligibility myself..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Pacific Migration

1.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.pacificmigrates.com

"A complaints against Pacific Migration. Anne Lopez who is the one keep on encouraging regarding Canada application. No ielts and it took only less than 6 months to process after the payment. I made my payment 2x. October 2020 i..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Brighter Visas

3.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.brightervisas.com

"I was contacted by this scam company last year for Immigration to Australia and I went to their office in Business Bay area in Dubai. I paid the total sum of 5,700 AED to these crooks with the intent I was dealing with a genuine i..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

TravelAssist Us

1.0 (15 reviews)
    • travelassist.us.com

"Hi, is anybody familiar with that, they wanted me to pay $160, for a USA visa which apparently has completed, but the problem is fully booked interview dates. Are they legit or scamers?"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Pathway Visas

2.4 (12 reviews)
    • pathwayvisas.com

"they are fraudsters... they call you every hour with every possible colorful outcomes of subscribing with them and verbally gaurantee you a PR to canada.... in my opinion go anywhere but not pathways
    FRAUDSTERS !!!"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Global Visas

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.globalvisas.com

"I APPLIED FOR FAMILY CANADIAN VISA IN 2013
    PAID >15000AED AND RECEIVED USERNAME AND PASSWORD
    VIA THEIR WEBPORTAL WHICH THEY WOULD SWITCH ON AND OFF AS PER THEIR WHIMS, UPLOADED ALL DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDED VERIFICATION FROM WES..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Visas Simply

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.visassimply.com

"don't go through this company i didn't lodge application yet and they demanding cash payments ."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service