Browse Passports and Visas Companies

Passports and Visas

Dfa Passport Appointment System

2.6 (1150 reviews)
    • www.passport.gov.ph

"Good Morning. I am writing in behalf of my daughter Alice Nicola Ionescu in relation with her Online passport application. Application No 200********. We have some issues. I got an email saying that the online passport application..."

Read All 4175 reviews Customer Service

Thai Visa

1.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.thaivisa.com

"This comment from below says it all:
    When that old rogue George sold to Dan Cheeseman and 'Choice Media Asia' in 2015 some Mods were rewarded and the rest were regally SHAFTED. The word on the grapevine at that time was that 7 of h..."

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Permits And Visas

3.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.permitsandvisas.com

"I am following up with their Dubai office, to know my status of application since March 2020, after several emails follow up I received one email mentioned that by mid of September they will start the process of my application,..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Royal Migration

1.7 (48 reviews)
    • www.royalmigration.com

"Royal migration (RMS) Dubai they are located in Dubai business bay 1001% bad service and bad behavior and scam, almost two years they hold my money (3000aed) for New Zealand wirk visa, the need to get all documents such as educati..."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Pacific Migration

1.7 (16 reviews)
    • www.pacificmigrates.com

"Hello everyone, I have enrolled with pacific in 2019, I am an IT professional with experience of 9+ yrs. They told me that will easily be selected for the PNP program and I have signed a contract for AIPP. They claimed a maximum..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Brighter Visas

3.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.brightervisas.com

"I was contacted by this scam company last year for Immigration to Australia and I went to their office in Business Bay area in Dubai. I paid the total sum of 5,700 AED to these crooks with the intent I was dealing with a genuine i..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

TravelAssist Us

1.0 (15 reviews)
    • travelassist.us.com

"Hi, is anybody familiar with that, they wanted me to pay $160, for a USA visa which apparently has completed, but the problem is fully booked interview dates. Are they legit or scamers?"

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Pathway Visas

2.4 (12 reviews)
    • pathwayvisas.com

"they are fraudsters... they call you every hour with every possible colorful outcomes of subscribing with them and verbally gaurantee you a PR to canada.... in my opinion go anywhere but not pathways
    FRAUDSTERS !!!"

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Global Visas

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.globalvisas.com

"I APPLIED FOR FAMILY CANADIAN VISA IN 2013
    PAID >15000AED AND RECEIVED USERNAME AND PASSWORD
    VIA THEIR WEBPORTAL WHICH THEY WOULD SWITCH ON AND OFF AS PER THEIR WHIMS, UPLOADED ALL DOCUMENTS WHICH INCLUDED VERIFICATION FROM WES..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Visas Simply

1.6 (7 reviews)
    • www.visassimply.com

"don't go through this company i didn't lodge application yet and they demanding cash payments ."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service