Browse Party Supplies Companies

Party Supplies

Cosplay007

2.5 (3 reviews)
    • cosplay007.com

"Apparently it doesn't matter what their website says, they'll send a partial order and offer to send the remaining items at an additional cost. No one can hold them responsible and they already have your money, so...roll the dice!"

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Texas Party Werks

• www.texaspartywerks.com

"DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT order anything from this company. O'neal is a fraud!! He took $120 from me and NEVER showed up to the party. I emailed, called, sent texts and he ignored me. I called bank to get money bank and when they..."

• Advertisements

Hostess With The Mostess

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.hwtm.com

"Sick of companies like hostess, constsnly making their products smaller everytime turn around. Dont notice you greedy *** lowering your prices!!! So to make things quick take those midgets twinkies and shove it up your butts!!!!"

HalloweenCostumesKing

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.halloweencostumesking.com

"Ordered a costume from them for Halloween 2016.It was a one piece costume that zipped up the back.When I took it out of the package,I noticed that 25% of the zipper had been sewn shut! Had to tear it and have the zipper re-sewn..."

Cosmanles

3.5 (2 reviews)
    • www.cosmanles.com

"recieved costume and they diddnt make it to my size. no refund no nothing.. now im stuck with a costume that doesnt fit. now out $100"

Birthday In A Box

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.birthdayinabox.com

"My items were broken when I opened my package. I have waited just to receive it and some of them are broken"

Silver Confetti Events

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.silverconfettievents.com

"Brandy Jackson is a scammer. She stole my $5000 deposit and never came through for my wedding. Ive called and emailed and she refuses to call me back or return my money. She ruined my wedding. Now she has someone named Mario M..."

Party Max

• www.partymax.ca

"Party Max, Opa-Locka, Florida and owner, Gaston Bencaquen is a rip-off. We rented about $3,000 of equipment for an event that was going to happen in several weeks from the Party Max, Miami store. (Now out of business and..."

Jumping Bean Party Rental

• jumpingbeanpartyrental.com

"The reps will NOT stop calling. It’s to the point of harassment. I’ve told them nicely 10 times to quit calling because I’m not interested in running a paid ad. I swear to God one more time & I’m filing a Police Report"

HalloweenStore Com

• www.halloweenstore.com

"Do not make any purchases on lne from Trick-or-Treat.com or TheHalloweenStore.com. I purchased a wig that arrived not even remotely like the represented wig on thier website. It was supposed to be "Auburn Brown" and it..."