Browse Party Supplies Companies

Party Supplies

Stumps Party

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.stumpsparty.com

"Call me at +135******** if you want my order I order thousands of $ from you and I can no longer contact you"

Gemmy

2.4 (2 reviews)
    • www.gemmy.com

"I put new batteries in the remote for my fog machine and it no longer works. Batteries installed correctly."

• Advertisements

Discount Party Supplies

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.discountpartysupplies.com

"Ordered 1 sheet of stickers that I couldn't find anywhere else. When I didn't receive them or even see that they shipped I called. Had to call several times before they answered. I was told it shipped and would be here after the..."

Midwest Premier Party Props

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • midwestpremierpartyprops.net

"Chairs was late never recieved seller was rude txt messages nasty unprofessional using profanity."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Laser Christmas Lights

1.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.laserchristmaslights.com

"After two years the red laser went out. Company response is, 25% off another purchase. 25%-30% off sale at the same time. Empty gesture. For the $$$ you can surround your whole house with less expensive brands."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Halloween City

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.halloweencity.com

"I ordered a costume for Halloween. I never received the costume but DID receive an email stating that my order had been returned to the company and a partial refund would be applied. I tried calling but was put on hold with over..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Wanna Party

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.wannaparty.in

"I had booked a magician & a games co ordinator from Rajouri garden store for my daughter's birthday party on 221st October. Specific tome of 5.30 was given. When no one turned up at 6 (though i was promised the guys would be there..."

My Fun Cards

• ecards.myfuncards.com

"I was given a new password an still cannot access my account. I'm about to give up I have tried several times to do this. I don't know why I have to write a hundred words when I don't have that much to say I will keep writing..."

Led Christmas Lighting

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • ledchristmaslighting.com

"I ordered some kite flying accessories in November. They cashed my check, have not shipped my order and I have emailed and called and left messages, and they have yet to respond."

Halloween Express

1.9 (2 reviews)
    • www.halloweenexpress.com

"Bought a masheti and the price was 8.99 and she charged me 12.99 said someone changed the price but I told her that they all said 8.99 not 12.99"