Browse Party Supplies Companies

Party Supplies

Party City

1.8 (418 reviews)
    • www.partycity.com

"Hello, good afternoon I work for party city south Miami, I want to get tin contact with someone, head manager CRISTINA CASTILLO is really been treating her team with such hate and disrespect. I want someone to do something before..."

Read All 771 reviews Customer Service

Shindigz

1.4 (27 reviews)
    • www.shindigz.com

"Contact phone number invalid. Need a working phone number please. Large amounts of Christmas decorations that were paid for using a credit card."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Table Cloths Factory

2.6 (18 reviews)
    • www.tableclothsfactory.com

"I am missing items from my recent order, which was delivered on 11/26/22. Since Sunday 11/27/22, I sent 3 emails different days to inquire but no response. Can't call them, nor can do a live chat. No one is responding. This is..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Oriental Trading

2.4 (16 reviews)
    • www.orientaltrading.com

"First ordered catalogs on 9/29/22-none received as of 10/29/22.
    Reordered catalogs on 9/29/22-promised delivery by 11/11/22?"

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Webhats

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.webhats.com

"I made an order a couple of days ago. I have not received a confirmation email and no communication at all. So, I tried to contact the company, but there is no phone number anywhere. I requested to contact me through the Webhat..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

Gemmy

1.4 (12 reviews)
    • www.gemmy.com

"I need to know do I need to hook my orchestra of lights to the speaker box or just my other lights??"

Read All 34 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Halloween

1.4 (15 reviews)
    • www.spirithalloween.com

"On Oct 20 I took my daughter to Spirit Halloween. She got a costume, suspenders, headband, makeup and a lollipop. When I got home and looked at the receipt I realized several of the items had been scanned twice (suspenders, lollip..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Party City Canada

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.partycity.ca

"I’m not sure why you charge a crazy amount to ship to Canada. I will buy from Amazon instead."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

HalloweenCostumes

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.halloweencostumes.com

"Please call me! Everytime I call your customer service number the call gets dropped by your company. Poor signal I guess. I have been trying to call for 3 days with no success in connecting! Please call me (702) 971-****. Order#..."

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service

Birthday Express

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.birthdayexpress.com

"I bought 2 Ballons of princess jasmine and 6 cup and never received the tracking number for my order"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service