Browse Party Supplies Companies

Party Supplies

Party City

1.8 (404 reviews)
    • www.partycity.com

"La botella de Champagne floja de aire y falto un Globo de 24 el cual pague un día antes y hoy cuando mande a mi hijo a recoger se lo entregaron mal la orden, no puedo regresar a la tienda porque ya estoy en la dieta de mi hija,..."

Read All 752 reviews Customer Service

Shindigz

1.5 (21 reviews)
    • www.shindigz.com

"I looked at my order status to see if my order has been shipped and it showed me that it has not been for filled at this time and I am trying to see what I need to do because the weeding is in a week"

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Webhats

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.webhats.com

"I don't know when my order is coming!!!! No way to track my package. It only say processing. My 5 business days will be Monday still have no information on shipping."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Oriental Trading

2.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.orientaltrading.com

"I returned the items purchased due to the VERY poor quality of the product.
    Because OT would not provide a postage paid return label I had to pay for the return myself. The initial purchase price w/ shipping was $20.33. I had to pa..."

Read All 35 reviews Customer Service

Table Cloths Factory

2.9 (11 reviews)
    • www.tableclothsfactory.com

"I ordered 2x90x156 Rectangular Grandios Rosette White Tablecloths. Instead I was sent 2 Royal Blues 108. My event is next week so I want it very urgent. Thank you for your understanding."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service

Party City Canada

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.partycity.ca

"I’m not sure why you charge a crazy amount to ship to Canada. I will buy from Amazon instead."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Halloweencostumes

2.1 (8 reviews)
    • www.halloweencostumes.com

"I absolutely love my Dorothy from the wizard of oz costume great quality and true to size. Came delivered the day it was expected. I'm very happy :)"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Posh Party Supplies

3.3 (8 reviews)
    • www.poshpartysupplies.com

"I just received my order, and items were missing."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

1 800 Balloons

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • www.1-800-balloons.com

"My point have been taken I request you to give back."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Halloween

1.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.spirithalloween.com

"I visited a Spirit Store on S.R. 41 in bradenton florida on 10/27/2020 and was very disappointed. The manager Nicole was very inappropriate towards me and my boyfriend. I found out during my visit that she previously dated him...."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service