Skip to content

Party Supplies

Party City

2.0 (430 reviews)
    • www.partycity.com

"In 2022 Party city offered Cackles the clown. They only had 1 for store display. They were sold out everywhere. People started price gouging. I've been looking on party city website ever since. EUREKA They are available for a..."

Read All 783 reviews Customer Service

Table Cloths Factory

2.5 (25 reviews)
    • www.tableclothsfactory.com

"One of the most horrible experiences trying to talk to a customer service agent. Bought 2 lanterns: 1 wouldn't stand up correctly (flimsy material) and door wouldn't stay shut. the other 1, the glass was broken in shipping and..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shindigz

1.5 (27 reviews)
    • www.shindigz.com

"Contact phone number invalid. Need a working phone number please. Large amounts of Christmas decorations that were paid for using a credit card."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Oriental Trading

2.4 (20 reviews)
    • www.orientaltrading.com

"Make sure delivery is more precise.
    It was sent out on time but got stuck in the mailing system and was sent back to the main mail delivery. So wont get my order on time. Sad"

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Halloween

1.6 (32 reviews)
    • www.spirithalloween.com

"The tracking number the company provides. Dosent exists.
    Their logistic company dosent exist.
    The whole companynis is a scam.
    Email 15 times"

Read All 46 reviews Customer Service

Gemmy

1.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.gemmy.com

"I bought 4 strands of lights and all 4 of them are burned out and I have a 3 year warranty and nobody will get in touch with me so I can get them replaced please contact me about"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Webhats

1.8 (16 reviews)
    • www.webhats.com

"I made an order a couple of days ago. I have not received a confirmation email and no communication at all. So, I tried to contact the company, but there is no phone number anywhere. I requested to contact me through the Webhat..."

Read All 38 reviews Customer Service

HalloweenCostumes

1.6 (23 reviews)
    • www.halloweencostumes.com

"RUN from this company! I returned an item because it was defective and it ripped at the seams. Was preordered in Aug and received middle of Oct. They received it back on Nov 8 and I got the run around on why I wasnt refunded yet..."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Party City Canada

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.partycity.ca

"There is a sign on the Ancaster store door
    Buy one of our reusable bags and beside that there is a sign that says no reusable bags allowed in store???"

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Birthday Express

1.8 (11 reviews)
    • www.birthdayexpress.com

"I bought 2 Ballons of princess jasmine and 6 cup and never received the tracking number for my order"

Read All 14 reviews Customer Service