Browse Painting And Wallpapering Companies

Clear all filters
Painting And Wallpapering

Veterans Painting and Contracting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"Owner Dewight D. Fiero owner known as David contracted for a remolding and painting project in my home. The work was not complete. He received 19,000. And by no way provided 19,000. Of services. He did not answer phone emails and..."

Ventura Painting

4.0 (1 review)
    • www.venturapainting.com

"friendly staff, they came on time did the job quickly"

• Advertisements

Tramails Painting Service

• tramailspainting.com

"PLEASE PASS UP THIS COMPANY. Horrible!! Dishonest! I recalled my PayPal $1600 deposit end of July 2018 that I put down to hold my date in April 2018. More than ample time to come get the job done. This can not be disputed! He..."

Toms Painting And Pressure Wash

• www.tomspaintingpressurewashing.com

"The guy running this joint is rude an inconsiderate. I filed a complaint by email about one of his vehicles basically running other cars off the road and he replied by email two months later, "Maybe you should drive better." ..."

The Paint Doctor Of Colorado Springs

• paintdoctor.com

"Buyer Beware!
    Yes, ONE STAR and Zero if it were available. Amazing that Yelp reviews by Mandy C., Mike C., Adam C. and Shawn L. were spot on! My wife and I made the mistake of not reading Yelp and other reviews before we hired The..."

TCP Painting

• thatcheappainter.com

"my husband used to work for this guy, david ritchie, at tcp painting in seattle. The last time he worked was about the beginning of November. For a couple of months before the paychecks were getting shakey, days, even a week or..."

Tall Girl Painting Of New York

• tallgirlpaintingny.com

"Zero starsDo not use this person to paint your home. We hired her to do a simple paint job, which was left unfinished and sloppy until we complained. She also ruined our property. The pierces thrown in the garbage as if I..."

Special Touch Painting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"can't even watch the superbowl all scrambled sucks"

SP Painting

• www.sppainting.ca

"Just want Service magic to know that the company SP Painting is not a company that I would recommend to any one. Number one problem, he stated he was going to be at my house at 8am on Friday morning when he did not show I called h..."

SA Painting And Remodeling

• www.sapainting.us

"On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the work that was done. The estimated cost to fix is about 4590 for..."