Browse Painting And Wallpapering Companies

Clear all filters
Painting And Wallpapering

Jason Martins Painting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"I see I am not the first to look this guy up. He butt in front of me at Home hardware, and then intimidated me when I said excuse me. I am short, he is huge, and he just leaned in and glared at me.. Quite intimidating. Then I..."

Henegar Painting And Remodeling Knoxville

• www.remopaint.com

"Michael Henegar is not a man of his word and does not stand behind his work. He said he guarantees his work however less than one year after he took my gutters off to replace my roof they began to fall off. I called Mr. Henegar..."

• Advertisements

Certa ProPainters

1.1 (2 reviews)
    • certapro.com

"Certapro of Clifton was horrible. Frank the owner knows nothing about painting. He sent 2 guys that did not know what they were doing. Did not tape anything splattered everywhere.. paint all over my door knobs.. No sanding was..."

Bergeron Painting And Wallpapering

• Painting And Wallpapering

"DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR. Mike Bergeron left our job less than halfway completed. He asked for the second installment of his payment and then disappeared for three weeks. He has not returned to the property since and has..."

Aurora Exterior Painting

• www.auroraexteriorpainting.com

"I would like to preface this review by stating that Aurora did a fine paint job. Sadly, we discovered a brand new piece of power equipment, along with the owner's manual, had gone missing shortly after the project's completion...."

Albrecht Painting

• www.albrechtpainting.com

"Disaster....Company is not professional and spent too much time changing the crew rather than finish a job. Owner is more interested in own life than the company. Had to fire the crew chief because of incident which I did not..."

Whizz Painting Products

• www.whizzrollers.com

"The prewet roller item 34100 deteriorated during the resurfacing of our kitchen cabinets leaving strands of fiber embedded in the paint. Terrible product I hope to save others from the hardship and loss."

Whittington Painting

3.0 (1 review)
    • Painting And Wallpapering

"He came and gave me a price and time line to do the job, after two weeks I called and spoke to him and he said he would call me on a certain day.He never called me back, after many calls and leaving many messages : I have never..."

West Coast Painting

• www.westcoastpainting.com

"On 3-5-08 we hired West Coast Painting out of Riverbank Ca. to paint our kitchen, living room, hallways and 9 doors on one side in the home we were purchasing. When we finally moved in on 5-1-08 we started noticing all the imperfe..."

Ware Painting Company Of Wyoming

• warepaintingcompany.com

"Hired Were Painting Company (KEN) in Puyallup,WA to do 3000sq ft house interior paint job. To start, Ken postponed the job repeatedly due to his vacation needs when we were told otherwise of a start date. When he finally did..."