Browse Painting And Wallpapering Companies

Painting And Wallpapering

Southeast Painting Florida

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.southeastpaint.com

"“Mr. Flemming, thank you for your professionalism and timeliness.
    The work looks clean, professional and is exactly what we, the St. Ives Homeowner's Board anticipated from your business.
    We will highly recommend your businesse..."

Sharper Impressions Painting

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.sharperimpressionspainting.com

"I was offered $900 to remove this review! DO NOT hire Sharper Impressions! I was forced to open BBB Complaint Case GA #2766****. They left huge areas unpainted, other places drips and unacceptable clean up. Finally responded to..."

• Advertisements

Scot Christopher Rule Painting

5.0 (1 review)
    • scotchristopherrulepainting.com

"We are so happy with the results. He powered washed out Cedar home twice and scrubbed it with brushes he then stained our home. We thought we had let it go for so long no one could bring it back to looking as wonderful as the day..."

RL Painting and Mfg

1.0 (1 review)
    • rlpainting.com

"When I pair to my phone withina day it unpaired. Now it will not allow blue tooth to open. Completely unsatisfied and would like to return for refund"

Pro Painting Solutions Llc

• Painting And Wallpapering

"Paid this guy to paint our kitchen and other areas of the home and he still has not finished the work. He told me over the phone several times he was coming by to finish the work but he never did. This has now been two months almo..."

Painting Services by Steve

• paintingservicesbysteve.com

"The only complaint I have is I think I got more than I paid for. Painting Services By Steve did more than the contract called for and they didn't charge me extra so thats the extent of my complaint. They did some various odds and..."

Painters Painting Solution

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • painters-painting-solution.business.site

"Worst Painting Contractors ever, not only unprofessional but ghetto.
    Lied about when he was finished twice. He did not paint the house and Then threatened us by saying there are going to be problems if he's does get paid. You have..."

Michael Kelly Painting

• www.michaeljkellyandson.com

"I just had Michael J. Kelly & Sons painting (based in Wayne, PA) paint my townhouse in Paoli. Boy, what a lousy job. Not only was there inferior workmanship, but damage to my home. Tons of paint on my tiled floor entrance,..."

Jimmy Knights Painting Of Florida

• Painting And Wallpapering

"This is completely false information .....this person has a personal interest there are approx25 homes in this area that have had nothing but wonderful things today about him in"

Jerry Rogers Painting

1.0 (1 review)
    • Painting And Wallpapering

"I was told my loan payment was returned. And to make another payment. Well someone forgot to tell my bank. Because they took the money and it has not been returned"