Browse Painting And Wallpapering Companies

Clear all filters
Painting And Wallpapering

Coast To Coast Painting And Drywall

• www.coasttocoastpaintinganddrywall.com

"we were hired to work and to be paid hourly wages now they are refusing to pay us hourly. They want to pay what they want to not the actual amount. They made us leave the job and they said that if we didn't they would sue all of u..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Newton Painting Company

• www.paintermi.com

"This company does excellent painting work and I would recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting any painting done either for a business or a home. Dan who is the owner of the company did a good size job in our home..."

• Advertisements

John Ellis Painting

5.0 (1 review)
    • Painting And Wallpapering

"very happy, free estimate, painted 11 rooms, did my hard wood floors, they came out great. it takes time but so worth it . highly recommend. i will be a repeat customer."

Gm Painting And Powerwashing

1.5 (1 review)
    • gmpaintingusa.com

"

John says he takes pride in his work but I had to constantly be on top of him. Some areas of my home had to be painted three times and it's still not right. I prepared everything for him before he came, all he had to do was..."

Mikes Painting

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.mikespaintingandflooring.com

"Dont buy things on facebook I ordered a remote control plane. They sent me an airplane like you can get at Walgreens Pharmacy with a rubber band propeller that's worth approximately .98 if that. for $37. I've offered to send the..."

GARY BROWN PAINTING

• www.johngarybrown.com

"I am so tired of people acting like painters!!! I had this man name Gary Brown paint my daughters house I am think he is a nice gentleman he told me he was in the union a drywall finisher and painter, That so much from the truth..."

DFW Painting

1.5 (1 review)
    • www.dfwpainting.com

"A month ago I had my front door re stained for $370. First of all Hector was unprofessional and did sloppy work. I have a Spanish style front door with glass and wrought iron. When he left the glass was filthy. When I went to..."

Darling Paint

4.8 (1 review)
    • www.darlingpaint.com

"Excellent work done by his interior guys.
    I do have to complain and tell what I feel. Never, have I seen a business man talk so nasty and talk bad stuff about his staff. He has no respect for them. About near a month ago, I hired D..."

Transformation Painting

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.transformationpainting.com

"transformation painting in Vancouver, Corey with the phone number 778 960 **** is not a professional.
    he gave us a quote and a day to do the job in the weekend once called to say he cant do it needs $200 more when I agreed and sche..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Steady Hand Painting

• www.steadyhandpainting.com

"Since this website does not provide a way to edit or remove previously posted complaints, I am having to add a new one, stating that the situation has been corrected.

Steady hand painting was contracted to paint 3 of our bedrooms,..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service