Browse Painting And Wallpapering Companies

Painting And Wallpapering

College Works Painting

1.3 (23 reviews)
    • www.collegeworks.com

"The contract stated that the painters would do the walls, trim, and doors as well as sparkling and sanding. My husband speckled and sanded and the door in the room was left unpainted. In addition, he left a plastic bag of trash..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Five Star Painting

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.fivestarpainting.com

"Five Star Painting of *** GA ruined my flooring in my small business by dripping 1000s of splatters of white paint all over my specialty poured solid black rubber floors. It took them 2 months to get a removal crew out, and that..."

Read All 87 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CertaPro

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.certapro.com

"Did not use oil based primer, sloppy, paint on woodwork. Lead painter was to clean it, he lied to us.Sho"

Read All 75 reviews Customer Service

Steve Rubiano Painting

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.stevenrubianopaintremodeldecorate.com

"Please, please, please, do not hire Steve Rubiano. I was foolish and only looked on Angies List and his Facebook page. Photos can be so deceiving, and reviews can be made up. If you truly search, you will find horrible reviews,..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

William Johnston House Painting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"Warning they are out to only get your money. Nothing will be fixed. Beware. "

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Pogies Painting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"I am steve pogie.I rip off everyone im a turd me me let me paint i paint im pogie im a *** pogie pogie painting your life is *** because the way you treat people you have no one who could love you its carma at its best im pogie..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

USA WALLPAPER

• www.usawallpaper.com

"My wife order wall paper border for our nursery on 1-19-09. Before it arrived we found it for significantly cheaper at a local store. It was too late to cancel the USA Wallpaper order so we called them and they said to return it..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Quality Painting and Remodeling

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.qualitypaintandremodel.com

"Took my deposit and never did the work...runnnnn as fast as you can away from this clown....he will spend all your money on his expensive clothing and cars...worst experience ever..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Gonzalez Painting And Drywall

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • gonzalez-painting-drywall.business.site

"On a scale of 1-10 I give Hector and his help a 6. Hired Hector to do some work and he sent a subcontractor over to didnt know what he was going."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

Picasso Painting And Remodeling

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.picasso.co.com

"I signed a contract with Juan Carlos Penagos for repairs at home after freeze. He always lied and never worked on time. In multiple occasions we had to stay home to accommodate him and still never showed up. He left the project..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service