Browse Painting And Wallpapering Companies

Painting And Wallpapering

College Works Painting

2.5 (23 reviews)
    • www.collegeworks.com

"The contract stated that the painters would do the walls, trim, and doors as well as sparkling and sanding. My husband speckled and sanded and the door in the room was left unpainted. In addition, he left a plastic bag of trash..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

Five Star Painting

1.5 (50 reviews)
    • fivestarpainting.com

"After seeking someone on Angie's list to repair and paint my shed, I received multiple calls and texts from five star painting. I set up an estimate. A man came and looked at the shed. I received an email bid. I felt the price..."

Read All 82 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CertaPro

1.4 (45 reviews)
    • www.certapro.com

"We used Certapro about 12 or so years ago. They were so great inside, we had them back to paint outside. No complaints. Just recently they were brought back to repaint the interior, same area. This time, I wish could have been..."

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

Steve Rubiano Painting

1.2 (10 reviews)
    • www.stevenrubianopaintremodeldecorate.com

"Please, please, please, do not hire Steve Rubiano. I was foolish and only looked on Angies List and his Facebook page. Photos can be so deceiving, and reviews can be made up. If you truly search, you will find horrible reviews,..."

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

William Johnston House Painting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"Warning they are out to only get your money. Nothing will be fixed. Beware. "

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Pogies Painting

• Painting And Wallpapering

"I am steve pogie.I rip off everyone im a turd me me let me paint i paint im pogie im a *** pogie pogie painting your life is *** because the way you treat people you have no one who could love you its carma at its best im pogie..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

USA WALLPAPER

• www.usawallpaper.com

"My wife order wall paper border for our nursery on 1-19-09. Before it arrived we found it for significantly cheaper at a local store. It was too late to cancel the USA Wallpaper order so we called them and they said to return it..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Quality Painting and Remodeling

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.qualitypaintandremodel.com

"Took my deposit and never did the work...runnnnn as fast as you can away from this clown....he will spend all your money on his expensive clothing and cars...worst experience ever..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Gonzalez Painting And Drywall

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • gonzalez-painting-drywall.business.site

"I want to warn all consumers about Hector Gonzalez. He currently works under the name of Texsan Painting and Drywall but also Gonzalez Painting as well. He is a liar and a thief and I can document this. I contacted him on Craigsli..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Coast To Coast Painting And Drywall

• www.coasttocoastpaintinganddrywall.com

"we were hired to work and to be paid hourly wages now they are refusing to pay us hourly. They want to pay what they want to not the actual amount. They made us leave the job and they said that if we didn't they would sue all of u..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service