Browse Packaging and Packing Companies

Packaging and Packing

Pack And Load Services

1.3 (45 reviews)
    • www.packandloadservice.com

"Contracted with this company who then contracted with another company (JWUN) for my move. The two men that was sent rummaged through my things and stole some of my belongings. I am blaming Pack and Load as they are the ones that..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Wanna Pack

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.wannapack.com

"All items ordered on time,,very happy, But I am a lady on my own and packing up my belongings,,,unfortunstly no i instructions on how to put together said boxs, can anyone out there help please. Spoke to very nice chap on the..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rocktenn

• Packaging and Packing

"I worked at one of the box plants in NC and was terminated because one of my coworkers got hurt on my end of the line because he was doing something unsafe he has been hurt before doing something against safety regulations it..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Peek Packaging

• www.peekpackaging.com

"Of the boxes.
    They sent me a quote-and gradually that quote started getting larger and larger.
    It started out as $5600 ended up being $9700-plus plus.
    Anyways they send me the boxes and by accident they left an invoice from
    Golden..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Premier Packaging

• www.prempack.com

"Premier packaging got rid of a real good worker because i wasnt goin to exploded my body just for a position every women in there was wearing tight spandex an very tight jeans an me personally i do not feel comfortable workin in..."

My US Pack

• myuspack.com

"I am or was an employee. As of Friday May 3rd their e-mail is not found. All contacts have dissapeared. Phone is always busy. Glad it did not cost me anything. But they did not pay. Their internal system is still running though...."

Mann Packing Company

• www.veggiesmadeeasy.com

"Before Covid hit back the beginning of March 2020, Mann's Family Favorites Sugar Snap Peas were excellent. Lately, sadly the pods are almost empty, devoid of peas."

Liquidprinters

• www.liquidprinter.com

"DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS COMPANY!

I wanted to get some boxes ordered from this company. I designed and submitted the images and was told that I could submit payment. However, this company doesn't take debit or credit cards..."

Certified Packaging And Transport

• www.certifiedpackaging.com

"Buyer Beware! Certified Packaging and Transport, Jessup, MD Mark Feinberg, Owner . Don Hott, Mgr. UPDATE! As of 02/18/18 Mr. Feinberg, Owner/manager of Certified....is refusing to work with us to resolve this matter through the..."

Boatman Marking

• www.boatmanmarking.com

"Our company purchased the heat sealer on 10/02/2018. First of all, they lost our credit card information to begin with and said it didn't go through as if we provided the wrong information. Called 3 days later in order to reassure..."