Browse Packaging and Packing Companies

Packaging and Packing

Pack And Load Services

1.3 (58 reviews)
    • packandloadservices.com

"They dropped it on the ground and the glass shattered in several places I would like to have it replaced"

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service

17TRACK

1.2 (24 reviews)
    • 17track.net

"The tracking said it was delivered??? It was not!!! Come on i bought this jacket and i want the package. Heres the tracking number YT223132****022845"

Read All 52 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wanna Pack

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.wannapack.com

"All items ordered on time,,very happy, But I am a lady on my own and packing up my belongings,,,unfortunstly no i instructions on how to put together said boxs, can anyone out there help please. Spoke to very nice chap on the..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Ucanpack

3.1 (2 reviews)
    • ucanpack.com

"Due to no fault of their own, this company took care of a delivery problem that occurred on something that I ordered, well beyond my expectations! Great service!"

Rocktenn

• Packaging and Packing

"I worked at one of the box plants in NC and was terminated because one of my coworkers got hurt on my end of the line because he was doing something unsafe he has been hurt before doing something against safety regulations it..."

Peek Packaging

• www.peekpackaging.com

"Of the boxes.
    They sent me a quote-and gradually that quote started getting larger and larger.
    It started out as $5600 ended up being $9700-plus plus.
    Anyways they send me the boxes and by accident they left an invoice from
    Golden..."

Good Start Packaging

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.goodstartpackaging.com

"Price starts out as 14. For unlimited cameras! Then realized getting billed thru PayPal, then PayPal can't find the charge that's shows up in my bank account for 31.78! The so called support said to go online which I tried but..."

Bags Unlimited

• www.bagsunlimited.com

"Ordered from them, very careful with my card and generally use privacy.com. Completely spaced and the next day, card was used to order pizza, pay a phone bill and rack up over $700 in charges."

All Packaging Company

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.allpack.com

"REFUSED FROM MANY CALL "RAINBOW SHERBET" - NO REPLY GIVEN. COMPANY REFUSED TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL I CONCERNS IN NOT SHOWING ALL CONTACTS, COMPLAINT NOR ANYTHING ELSE!"

Uline

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.uline.com

"I did cancel my subscription to their catalog, but they keep sending it. Then I refused their catalogs (send them back) a couple of times. Now they are sensing two catalogs at a time to "current occupant" so I cannot refuse them.
    I..."