Skip to content

Read All 669 reviews Customer Service

Pack And Load Services

1.2 (66 reviews)
    • packandloadservices.com

"I gave them 18 bags of blankets and linens to put around the wood furniture. They put it in the POD with the boxes. You can imagine how that worked out. If they destroy your bed, the insurance pays $25. If they destroy the whole..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wanna Pack

1.5 (19 reviews)
    • www.wannapack.com

"All items ordered on time,,very happy, But I am a lady on my own and packing up my belongings,,,unfortunstly no i instructions on how to put together said boxs, can anyone out there help please. Spoke to very nice chap on the..."

Read All 36 reviews Customer Service

Comfy Package

3.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.comfypackage.com

"Trying to return order. No one has responded to emails or telephone calls. Worse ever customer service. Have been trying to connect for 4 days."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Packlink es

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.packlink.es

"Do not use this site.it's a scam, they take your money and don't send you the label... Absolutely don't use"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Emenac Packaging

5.0 (10 reviews)
    • www.emenacpackaging.co.nz

"I just received my custom cupcake window boxes from Emenac Packaging New Zealand, and I'm really impressed. Now, my customers can see my delicious cupcakes before opening the box. Thanks a lot!"

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Parcel Pending

3.4 (8 reviews)
    • www.parcelpending.com

"Been waiting for more than 50+mins for customer support, their locker and system has broken down multiple times. Don't recommend given how long you have to wait for CS and how unstable the locker systems are."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Fetch Package

2.6 (4 reviews)
    • fetchpackage.com

"I am trying to make a Claim of all receipt since 2023. Where can I call fetch?. I need to send all receipts"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Ship24

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • ship24.com

"Hi, I did not recieved my purchies on address number AM 10665****CN on address Bulgaria, Sofia 1421, Lale 5A str. Asen Kotzev. Please help me!"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Impark

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • impark.com

"Received a parking ticket in a medical facility parking garage during a two hour appointment. No time ticket was given when I entered (no gate) and no notification to pay anywhere. No gate or place to pay when I left. Totally..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service