Browse Non Profit Organizations Companies

Non Profit Organizations

Lifepointe Church

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.lifepointechurch.com

"I have been attending Lifepoint for a few years. I was baptized there this past summer. Sunday February 2nd I left church feeling worst than when I walked in. Pastor Daniel has a gift for delivering the message. However on this da..."

Holy Land Ministry of Montverde

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • holy.care

"OMG....I can’t believe my husband and I almost fell for this new scam by this guy Don Juravin. I did some quick research and found multiple fraud convictions, multiple bankruptcies, and lots of crazy lawsuits out there against him..."

• Advertisements

Chinese Congregational Church

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.chinesecong.org

"Do not share any personal information with Erik Chou and Jen, both are fraud. This both use the Bible to manipulate people in deceiving. both lie they name, they last name is different. Both got thrown out of several church..."

Catholic Charities DC

2.9 (4 reviews)
    • www.catholiccharitiesdc.org

"They should rename to Mt Shernell in memory of second resident who has passed away in less than a year. Both deaths somewhat a mystery. Shernell came to this house as a frail elderly AfriAm. She'd had a stroke previously and due..."

Catch 22

• www.catch-22.org.uk

"Needed a death cert for my great grandmother who died in 1903, for genealogy. Won't give it to me because they want something with her last name on it and something with my name on it to verify that I am related. Driver's license..."

The International Society of Female Professionals

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.theisfp.com

"I joined this network, finding a link via LinkedIn. They seemed legit and signed up for a lifetime membership. After this, I did receive a welcome package etc but this wasn't what I was expecting. I have been hounded by phone..."

Lilly Cares Foundation

2.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.lillycares.com

"I have the same issue as the person who posted on September 9th, 2020. I faxed the Lilly Cares application for my mom on 2-2-21 and got a confirmation from my fax program that it sent successfully. By 2-24-21 I hadn't heard..."

Ingram United Presbyterian Church

• www.ingramupchurch.org

" INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH SAYS GROW UP, WELL I DID GROW UP WHEN I MET PISSED CONSUMER WEBSITE AND RIPPEDOFF REPORT WEBSITE I am moving and so glad god has gifted me after being ripped off by donation demons I was donated..."

Grace Episcopal Church Of Virginia

• www.gracealex.org

"Misused memorial funds at the direction of rector Bob Malm. Bob also has engaged in a campaign of harrassment against me and my family in retribution for complaining about questionable HR, cash management, financial reporting, and..."

Freedom Encounters

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • www.freedomencounters.com

"Peggy's butt! Peggy's butt! Peggy's butt! Peggy's buttcrack!"