Browse Non Profit Organizations Companies

Non Profit Organizations

International Customer Service Association

1.3 (1 review)
    • icsatoday.org

"I purchased spa reservation for anniversary and receipt was accidentally sent to the incorrect email. I have been trying to contact customer know for 4 days and no response. I will like to get a call back asap so me and fiance..."

Foundation For Individual Rights In Education

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.thefire.org

"I'm a very old Paytm user...years back Paytm didn't refund my money for recharge yet I'm using Paytm....and now I'm facing login issues.....shall I deactivate my account"

• Advertisements

End Poverty Now

4.5 (5 reviews)
    • www.endpovertynowinc.org

"Mine was a positive experience! I was able to find out online that End of Poverty, Inc. accepted real estate property donations and I verified through the IRS online TEOS website that this organization had tax exempt IRS status.
    I..."

Crisis Center of Tampa Bay

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.crisiscenter.com

"I called a crisis line of Tampa bay to get some information and help and Caleb the crisis counselor was rude to me and even told me maybe im a skank. He's crazy and rude. He needs to be removed. Then he hung up on me. Please get r..."

Central Christian Church

0.0 (1 review)
    • www.centralonline.tv

"This church is a cult. reeling you in with words that are inviting then eventually taking percentage of money. Leaders fill their pockets and use " sounding christian" to convunce you to pay."

Calvin Peete Awards

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Non Profit Organizations

"Please Beawre of Ciara Grant's services this low performance agent caused it event to fall into shambles. Bad for business I record's indicate she has only has experience working for a school community program Platnium. And..."

Association of Mature American Citizens

1.3 (3 reviews)
    • amac.us

"We have had AMAC for almost ten years now and not once have we benefitted from the company. And last night was the final straw, when we just put out almost $100 to renew our Roadside Assistance Program. AMAC's subcontractor..."

YMCA Australia

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • ymca.org.au

"19 weeks and waiting for money to be reimbursed. Money taken from my account after I had cancelled my membership."

Public Fundraising Regulatory Association

• www.pfra.org.au

"NOTICE
    The Public Fundraising Regulatory Association [PFRA] is not a real regulator. Last week, Fundraisers that signed off PFRA "Code of Conduct" canvassing on behalf of OXFAM Australia threatened to {{Redacted}} a woman. There is..."

Nonprofit Alliance of Consumer Advocates

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • nacalaw.org

"Pepe Abad owner of non profit alliance assigned one of his attorneys to my case. Mr Cara had proof of a wrongful foreclose He lied to the courts said I said closed my case. He.went after my surplus which I said.I wsnt my home. He..."