Browse Non Profit Organizations Companies

Non Profit Organizations

National Domestic Violence Hotline

1.0 (7 reviews)
    • www.thehotline.org

"Escape and go to the police and they will help you. That was a lie that put my life in more danger. If you do not really know if the police will help why would you say it? They dont say the police will tell you to get lost and..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Pathway Bible Church

• www.pathwaybiblechurch.org

"In Mathew Jesus talks about foolish builder who build his house on sand and the house got destroyed through wind and storm. This foolish Pastors build their Church on greediness and God destroyed their temple.

Matthew 7:25-27
    ..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Church Of Malphas

• www.churchofmalphas.com

"This so called circus ring , i a true fairy tale. They lie about everything use fake accounts and it does not matter how old anyone is they are in. They have many criminals in their own so called church. There is no leagle..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Usa Choice Llc

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • Non Profit Organizations

"The salesman drove up to my house and knocked on the door. He was driving a new van with the business name and pictures of meat painted all over it. Since it wasn't some guy in a rusted old van, I figured it was a legitimate busin..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Miss Carolines Wedding Chapel

3.2 (3 reviews)
    • misscarolines.com

"We got eloped to Maggie Valley at Miss Caroline's last week, and it couldn't have been more perfect.

Caroline was one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she made sure my husband and I were completely comfortable and happy..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

The Lion Triumphs Ministries

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.theliontriumphs.com

"The multiple scammers who have arrest warrants and who pretend to have been 'kidnapped' are asking people for money and then spend some luxury holidays in luxury hotels. It is outrageous. Hepzi is not physically sick, only..."

iChurch

• Non Profit Organizations

"I would encourage each of you to file a stop payment with your bank and then file a claim to have them get your money back. I spoke with my bank and they told me to attempt to contact them again but if I cannot or if they refuse t..."

Catholic Charities

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • catholiccharitiesusa.org

"I need assistance getting some government grants but I would never ever use Catholic charities I feel youre a front and youre a fraud you act like your helping people and when people call you tell them a whole bunch of..."

Save The Children

2.6 (2 reviews)
    • www.savethechildren.org

"I called and want to remain anonymous and because I wanted to remain anonymous the girl representing the org. got rude and nasty, so I did not get to donate."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Maha Vajra

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.mahavajra.com

"I have studied Buddhism and Hinduism at University and traveled to India years ago. I attended a few of Maha Vajras seminars as they came recommended to me.
    Francois Lepine is a manipulative *** who uses basic mindfulness and buddh..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service