Skip to content

Non Profit Organizations

Goodwill

1.7 (1,017 reviews)
    • www.goodwill.org

"I'm very unprofessional sales behavior from need manager I tried on a sweatshirt that had no tags on it I asked for a price check and then I was quickly told that oh somebody has taken the price tags off from it wow now I wonder..."

Read All 1930 reviews Customer Service

Salvation Army

1.6 (320 reviews)
    • www.salvationarmyusa.org

"Was purchasing a few items and they did not sell to me because they felt the item was tampered with. The piece of cardboard that they write the prices on was ripped a bit. I asked the manager if they could reprice it and sell it..."

Read All 666 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AARP

1.6 (213 reviews)
    • www.aarp.org

"I was never pissed but I got everything under control I love AARP as a matter of fact I need some health insurance I'm trying to find out how to get it"

Read All 505 reviews Customer Service

American Automobile Association

1.6 (174 reviews)
    • www.aaa.com

"After four calls and two days, I am still waiting for a tow off the highway!
    I am putting all this online for your customers."

Read All 504 reviews Customer Service

YMCA Of The USA

1.8 (168 reviews)
    • www.ymca.net

"I cancelled my membership over two and a half weeks ago. They still took my money out for the month of June, and then she sent me an email saying that they will cancel my membership for July. This is unacceptable. I want my money..."

Read All 280 reviews Customer Service

Toys For Tots

2.0 (91 reviews)
    • www.toysfortots.org

"I have moved this is my new address I like the address lables u always send me I like what you guys do for the kids"

Read All 274 reviews Customer Service

United National Ministry

1.7 (104 reviews)
    • unministry.org

"Never spoke with anyone because I was told to leave a message and havent heard back. Im just trying to renew my license."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

National Public Radio

2.9 (59 reviews)
    • www.npr.org

"STOP COVERING THE BIDEN DEBATE/ WILL HE RUN ISSUE.
    NPR, STOP IT. NOW. THIS BEHAVIOR IS FOR THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER, NOT NPR.
    I have never felt this angry at a media source before. Get it together and support our survival. DO NOT "both..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

ChildHelp

1.4 (81 reviews)
    • www.childhelp.org

"Same story as everyone else on here. Paid a ONE-TIME donation for a backpack or an apparent abused child and noticed today that for the last 5 months they have been pulling 30 dollars a month WITH-OUT my authorization. I am going..."

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service

OneBlood

2.3 (65 reviews)
    • www.oneblood.org

"I went in and donated blood twice. I never received any of my gift cards. First, they messed up my email address. I called and told them, and they fixed it. When I applied for my gift cards, I never received them. I called and..."

Read All 104 reviews Customer Service