Browse Non Profit Organizations Companies

Non Profit Organizations

Goodwill

1.9 (427 reviews)
    • www.goodwill.org

"I was not able to talk to any customer executive please help me,.....,...................,............."

Read All 804 reviews Customer Service

AARP

1.5 (189 reviews)
    • www.aarp.org

"Megabucks spent on nonstop soliciting of membership renewals BEFORE membership expires!! Nauseating!!"

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

YMCA Of The USA

1.8 (152 reviews)
    • www.ymca.net

"I am currently a resident of Currituck county , and live in Moyock , north carolina
    I am a local physician and most of the people in our neighborhood travel to Virginia and work around Hampton Roads, including Chesapeake, Virginia..."

Read All 250 reviews Customer Service

United National Ministry

2.0 (79 reviews)
    • unministry.org

"I was advised that my Ordination documents have been mailed. Additionally, one was sent to my e-mail address in a document form. I was unstoppable pull it up . I have sent a couple of e-mails regarding not receiving any..."

Read All 112 reviews Customer Service

Modest Needs Foundation

1.9 (65 reviews)
    • www.modestneeds.org

"I didn't get a chance to even speak with a person. Just a robot. It told me to email them. I have emailed them a month ago and no answer."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Planned Parenthood

2.0 (60 reviews)
    • www.plannedparenthood.org

"Im seriously considering suing Planned Parenthood for discrimination.
    I was TURNED AWAY for saying I have back pain.
    Im a DDD - ofcourse I have back pain!
    The rude receptionist said muscle pain was a sign of Covid therefore she REFUS..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service

ChildHelp

1.7 (49 reviews)
    • www.childhelp.org

"The salesman approached my friend and I, almost frantically and ran across the street to us in order to publicly shame us into donating. After agreeing and donating more and more after being pushed into by the salesman who said..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Joel Osteen Ministries

3.5 (14 reviews)
    • www.joelosteen.com

"Issue was resolved once I called the Joel Osteen customer service line. I had canceled the recurring debit from my computer, but the debit still went through on the monthly date. Once I called customer service, the issue was..."

Read All 45 reviews Customer Service

Emblemhealth

1.2 (34 reviews)
    • www.emblemhealth.com

"Called customers service to inquire about a call received from Emblem Health.
    The woman answering on behalf of Emblem asked many questions repeatedly the same questions, over and over. When I asked: 'WHY, the response was. That is..."

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Benny Hinn Ministries

2.6 (9 reviews)
    • www.bennyhinn.org

"The phone just rang 2 time and was disconnected. Tried several times, the same issue. I don't think the number is still in service."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service