Browse Non Profit Organizations Companies

Non Profit Organizations

Goodwill

1.8 (560 reviews)
    • www.goodwill.org

"It is very apparent that Goodwill has gotten far too big for their britches. They think due to the global pandemic and their surge in resellers that they can charge prices that have a starting price of triple what it would normall..."

Read All 1054 reviews Customer Service

Salvation Army

1.7 (295 reviews)
    • www.salvationarmyusa.org

"THE 2ND DAY I WAS THERE I BROUGHT IN JUST A FEW ITEMS, I KNOW A EXACTLY WHERE I PUT MY STUFF, IT WAS JUST A SMALL POUCH WITH MY CLIPPERS TWEEZERS AND SUCH IN IT SO I WAS JUST GONNA LET IT GO AND NOT SAY ANYTHING, HOWEVER THE NEXT..."

Read All 611 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

AARP

1.5 (201 reviews)
    • www.aarp.org

"Inaccurate claims about service from aarp. Not what they say they are. Mislead people. Total scam if you ask me"

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

YMCA Of The USA

1.8 (161 reviews)
    • www.ymca.net

"I haven't been at the YMCA since May 2 2022 and I been charged all these months and I want a refund for the months I wasn't there."

Read All 263 reviews Customer Service

United National Ministry

1.9 (94 reviews)
    • unministry.org

"Sent 2 emails. Ordered 3 weeks ago and still have not received anything. No telephone number to contact anyone."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Modest Needs Foundation

1.9 (66 reviews)
    • www.modestneeds.org

"I have been working with this all day trying to get the help
    I paid money for this program and right now I feel like I lost $21 because I have been asking for help the email that I use for this account does not work Ive been trying..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

ChildHelp

1.5 (59 reviews)
    • www.childhelp.org

"Hello can anyone told me how can I get my money back
    They charge me without my permission
    I call the number and I send a email and they didnt return back the call or emails
    I dont want them charge me again next month
    Thanks to them I..."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Planned Parenthood

1.9 (61 reviews)
    • www.plannedparenthood.org

"I had an appointment today but when they called I ask if they can reschedule because I'm not feeling good I woke up with a stomach virus, also I had to look for a clinic by myself without they're help for blood work they didn't..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Joel Osteen Ministries

3.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.joelosteen.com

"Hello my name is TALISH from Pakistan ...i watched and hear your videos ..I feel better and feel very good when i hear your messages... Please pray for all Pakistani christians .."

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Benny Hinn Ministries

2.6 (8 reviews)
    • www.bennyhinn.org

"I paid for a course (Radical Believer) via the school of ministry but I forgot my user bc I didn't write it down. I have tried every possible to get help with this problem to no avail! Please call me (267-259-****) or do..."

Read All 57 reviews Customer Service