Browse Music stores Companies

Music stores

Snark Tuners

3.2 (20 reviews)
    • www.snarktuners.com

"I bought a snark. It fell apart on me. Very arbitrary piece of equipment did not keep receipt. Cannot get in touch with anybody on email. Is no phone number for me to call up. Please give me a call at 917-33-5**** thank you Billy"

Read All 33 reviews Customer Service

Gibson

3.2 (13 reviews)
    • www2.gibson.com

"New a new pickguard for my j15. The pickguard lifted and began to peel apart. Have been unable to find a decent replacement.
    Gibson responded and is sending me a new pickguard."

Read All 32 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Bandcamp

2.4 (13 reviews)
    • bandcamp.com

"I had updated my paypal email to a verifed one. When will I receive my payment? I have not receive anything yet."

Read All 31 reviews Customer Service

Alesis

2.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.alesis.com

"This is Ken Williams at at 415-531-**** I bought Alies's headphon earlier this year and the left ear cuts in and out and I need to get a replacement. Can someone please call me back or email me at Ktimep34@***.com."

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Marrs Communications

2.3 (22 reviews)
    • marrscommunications.com

"I bought two belt kits for Yamaha KX-W421 on August 7, 2018 for $81.95 USD, paid via PayPal and I received an invoice shortly thereafter. But then...
    I asked for an update and on Sept 12, 2018 Fred said Krista would ship ASAP and t..."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Music123

1.7 (14 reviews)
    • www.music123.com

"I made a reasonable offer on a cheap clarinet that they allowed offers on. I made 3 and all were rudely rejected. All offers were for more that the clarinet was worth. Then they stated let us know if any further assistance is..."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

DigiTech

1.8 (5 reviews)
    • digitech.com

"Salve, premendo il pulsante "Band" la riproduzione non inizia subito in battere , ma ritardata.
    Questo lo rende inutilizzabile in live.
    Attendo urgente riscontro per risolvere il problema
    Grazie!"

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Roland

2.3 (10 reviews)
    • www.roland.com

"I need a case for Boss AD-5 and am having trouble finding one. Hope Roland and or Boss can help. Thanks for any info about this."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Godin Guitars

3.2 (8 reviews)
    • godinguitars.com

"I'm from Brazil and I bought a Godin multiac encore 7 string guitar some time ago in Rio de Janeiro, from Habro importer, which is Godin's international dealer in Brazil. This guitar came to me without the original Godin bag. A wh..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

GuitarFetish

2.6 (13 reviews)
    • www.guitarfetish.com

"Did not want to place or without discount coupon would like to cancel order did not intend to order guitar with out apply ing Fathers Day code"

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service