Browse Music stores Companies

Music stores

Tunecore

2.3 (300 reviews)
    • www.tunecore.com

"I fixed the title issues. Please give the clearance. I matched the words on the artwork with the title of my album word for wird"

Read All 970 reviews Customer Service

Reverb

1.9 (163 reviews)
    • reverb.com

"Customer Gavin Hernandez bought a Yamaha HS7 single studio monitor on Jun 10, 2021 and the item has been delivered to him tracking number 280287****17. My account name is Sterling Rice and the speaker was purchased under..."

Read All 357 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ReverbNation

2.4 (95 reviews)
    • www.reverbnation.com

"When I do my live I cant be reach out with Physically I would love for you to reach out directly to that number 876598**** I am your writer actor singer I will love for you to contact me directly okay"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Music And Arts

1.6 (130 reviews)
    • www.musicarts.com

"After 2 weeks of waiting for 2 masks that I ordered for our horn player, I finally called to get the status. I was told it was still being processed! I told them that was unacceptable after 2 weeks and that the order should have..."

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service

Guitar Center

2.0 (85 reviews)
    • www.guitarcenter.com

"Hello,
    Good afternoon. My name is Ignacio, I bought a Fender Stratocaster American Ultra Ultraburst serial number US2006**** in December 2020. The company Maneimport here in Chile took care of the purchase and shipping. They make p..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Musicians Friend

1.9 (68 reviews)
    • musiciansfriend.com

"Purchased $1200 guitar, given 9,100 points. They claim they can not award these to me. Customer service not calling back, when they claimed they would, for 4 days. I had to call back. Got no where except rude supervisor."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

American Musical Supply

3.2 (60 reviews)
    • www.americanmusical.com

"Purchased a Fender Mustang Player Bass Guitar on Monday, 4/19. Received it on Wednesday, 4/21. One day later than they advertised.
    Opened the box to see a Bass dated 2019. The box showed signs of being opened and resealed. The stra..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service

Jim Laabs Music

2.1 (31 reviews)
    • www.jimlaabsmusic.com

"I bought a brand new a paolo soprani accordion and the product is very bad"

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Sam Ash

1.8 (35 reviews)
    • www.samash.com

"Hi there.
    On August 15th, 2020 I bought a Michael Kelly Hybrid '55 Guitar with Fishman Power Bridge.
    I purchased it online from yourselves as an open box item for $610 + tax.
    Since then it was not been used much, mainly at home..it s..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service

Music Xray

1.8 (29 reviews)
    • www.musicxray.com

"I have submitted three songs to three different companies. The forty five days they promised that I would have gotten a response have passed. I need to know what is happening with this company."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service