Skip to content

Music stores

Tunecore

2.1 (676 reviews)
    • www.tunecore.com

"I am Fabrice, a French producer. In 2018, I submitted a song to Tunecore. In 2021, I requested the removal of this song. Tunecore confirmed to me that the song had been removed in 2021. However, according to Spotify's feedback, th..."

Read All 2030 reviews Customer Service

Gaana

1.7 (497 reviews)
    • gaana.com

"An automatic balance has been cut from my account. Please check this immediately. Furthermore, please refund my balance. I'm not using it for Gaana."

Read All 1909 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

DistroKid

2.2 (515 reviews)
    • distrokid.com

"Guten Tag.
    Mein Name ist Alexander Sadokierski und ich bin der Sänger bei Nr6.
    Philippe Hütter (Drummer) und ich haben bei euch einen Song hochgeladen (Nr6-höchste Zeit).
    Als ich gestern den Clip bei FB/YouTube/Insta hochgeladen h..."

Read All 1677 reviews Customer Service

Reverb

2.0 (511 reviews)
    • reverb.com

"So, I can buy all these things Ive bought off Reverb but you freeze my selling account because I wont let play with credit cards in a fashion that is suspicious to me. Talk to me on the phone. Im done chatting with AI."

Read All 1106 reviews Customer Service

ReverbNation

2.2 (153 reviews)
    • www.reverbnation.com

"I lost my buyer's name and shipping address. On June 8th, 2024, someone purchased my Martin #143**** Musician's Friend (RW) Custom 2 on Order # 2059**** on that date. However, his name and shipping address, which I needed, was..."

Read All 446 reviews Customer Service

UnitedMasters

2.1 (111 reviews)
    • unitedmasters.com

"I've been with United Master for two years. After they took my music down, I've been dealing with these bots. Since I wrote to ask for my account to be deleted, that's been my only problem. I just want the account to be taken..."

Read All 331 reviews Customer Service

Music And Arts

1.7 (152 reviews)
    • www.musicarts.com

"In October 2022 I started a rental contract for a viola and in 2023 when I tried to return it to the third party store Music and Arts works with, they said that I had to pay the instrument in full to return it. I called Music and..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Guitar Center

2.1 (117 reviews)
    • www.guitarcenter.com

"I didn't get my tracking info, never did but the thing I was checking on arrived immediately after sending the email. Not pissed just wanted to check something, customer service has actually been great Like"

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Musicians Friend

1.9 (86 reviews)
    • musiciansfriend.com

"I ordered a new LSL T style for my first purchase with them since the mid 90s. It came to me not set up at all, and with the bridge pickup, all stripped out. I could not raise or lower the pickup, and it was twisted in the hole...."

Read All 153 reviews Customer Service

American Musical Supply

2.5 (71 reviews)
    • www.americanmusical.com

"I have had nothing but good experiences with this company. I'm still paying off two items that I bought and got a loan on and so far it is made things so much easier on me to have it broken down into small payments and I'm just so..."

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service