Browse Music stores Companies

Music stores

Tunecore

2.1 (462 reviews)
    • www.tunecore.com

"i have paid for upgradation of my account. my money is deducted but my plan is not upgradede yet. Tried 3 time and every time money deducted but no result and still my problem is not solved ."

Read All 1415 reviews Customer Service

Reverb

1.9 (266 reviews)
    • reverb.com

"So far two weeks to try to resolve a not as described issue
    Better to avoid Reverb and from a reputable dealer"

Read All 593 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

ReverbNation

2.3 (126 reviews)
    • www.reverbnation.com

"Hi my demolishtion account is still not unlocked check my charts im global on you site this is a mistake by my banks i have talked to them to reverse it and my registered songs with Reverb Nation are not getting any play so I'm no..."

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service

Music And Arts

1.6 (142 reviews)
    • www.musicarts.com

"Music and Arts is a sham company. They charge your CC and or bank account and never deliver the items you agree to rent. I have been told 4 times that my account has a zero balance and each time, the next month, I get another..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

DistroKid

1.9 (57 reviews)
    • distrokid.com

"No good business , cant contact no one, cant get help , website is confusing, this is not the place to do business"

Read All 182 reviews Customer Service

Guitar Center

2.0 (106 reviews)
    • www.guitarcenter.com

"WARNING I purchased a Kronos from guitar center on aug 22
    For shipping they said 3-5days
    I checked in 7 days it had not been shipped it took 2 more days before they shipped I received it today in the a-cheap Inadequate recycled box
    T..."

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Musicians Friend

1.8 (77 reviews)
    • musiciansfriend.com

"They advertise that you can return an item for any reason with no questions asked within 45 days. I needed to return a defective flugelhorn and they refused to send me a return label and refused to give me a refund. After calling..."

Read All 144 reviews Customer Service

Gaana

1.1 (49 reviews)
    • gaana.com

"Not show the auto renewal option please cancel my subscription for the ganna app
    Request To Delete My Gaana Account."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

UnitedMasters

2.0 (45 reviews)
    • unitedmasters.com

"I been receiving money for my music several months and now I been waiting on my check and I haven't received it..."

Read All 134 reviews Customer Service

American Musical Supply

2.4 (60 reviews)
    • www.americanmusical.com

"I ordered an amp with one day shipping and as of three days later the company cannot tell me where my purchase is! Customer service said that it was FedEx's fault, and they had no control over what FedEx did with the item once it..."

Read All 103 reviews Customer Service