Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
Moving and Storage
  • "Back2back in California gave my mom an initial quote of $3909. She lived in a small duplex. The day she was to be out of the house they they arrived demanding an additional $5,000 or they wouldn't move her. She was frazzelled..."

Auto Relocation Plus

• Moving and Storage

"My fiance got a job in NJ and my car needed to be relocated from kansas city to yardley, pa. My car arrived and the only "new" damage was something that was already there. The guy had me sign before I could even look at the car...."

• Advertisements

Astro Moving And Storage

• astromoving.com

"The most horrible experience in my life. First they didnt take the sofa bed with all the rest of my furniture and just one man came the next day to picked up the sofa and my husband had to help him to take it down from a second..."

Armstrong Moving And Storage

1.0 (1 review)
    • Moving and Storage

"Armstrong Moving and storage is ABSOLUTELY A HORRIBLE COMPANY. The dispatch guy is the SAME guy that schedules your delivery. He's a nasty person and controls how much you pay at drop off. If he doesn't like something you say..."

Arch Movers

• Moving and Storage

"GREAT! Lets maybe explore the "other side" of the story....

These customers basically do the ALL or most of the following when hiring a * MOVER *:

1) They will take not hours, but DAYS scouring the internet, local bulletin p..."

Anupam packers and Movers

"Dear Sir,
    I shifted my house hold items from Chennai to Mumbai on 1st February 2008 through Anupam Packers and Movers. They charged me Rs.9, 000 for transport charge. As per the rule the company has to unload household items in m..."

American Relocation

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.americanrelocation.com

"We had a horrible experience with this company we chose them because the were the cheapest which was a mistake. The initial 1-2 week typical move time turned into 4 weeks. When the driver arrived he refused to come into the..."

American Moving Services

• www.americanmovingsvcs.com

"Terrible Terrible dishonest company - do not use if you want your furniture
    5.0
    My parents used this company to pick up the contents of their home in Florida, store them for 1 month and deliver to their new home in Nevada. Sounds..."

American Moving Group

1.0 (1 review)
    • americanmovinggroup.com

"I paid the deposit, on moving day no one showed up. American Moving tried to make me wait a week until they could get someone else to do the job, but that wasn't an option since we had non-refundable airline tickets. They verbally..."

AM Mini Storage

• www.amministorage.com

"This guy is a crook and horrible business man. I would rather set my stuff on fire than place anything I own in his storage units"