Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Clear all filters
Moving and Storage

Eagle Van Lines Moving

• www.evlmoving.com

"I was extremely happy with Eagle Van Lines' professionalism. They gave me a binding price for my move to New Orleans and they didn't change a thing. My things got here quicker then I even thought they would and nothing..."

• "Where to begin?!
    I will never again use Dimension Moving & Storage!! Never!! I would advise others to find an upstanding company with a positive record that cares enough to RESOLVE their customers' claims, not a company whose o..."

• Advertisements

Dawn Moving

• Moving and Storage

"Let me be the first person to write a review about Dawn Movers. I thought I had found them on Yelp when I was looking for moving services, but now I don't even know where I got them from. I was in contact with them on the phon..."

D2D Movers

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.d2dmover.com

"I hired D2D Movers last week. Here is a complete recap of how the move went on Fri 1/17/20 and the horrible experiences that followed:
    I researched different moving companies and hired D2D Movers based on great reviews and their we..."

Chase Moving Company

5.0 (1 review)
    • Moving and Storage

"MY MOVE WAS A LAST MINUTE ONE AND I NEEDED SOMETHING REALLY QUICK AN AFFORDABLE AND I GOOGLED UP MOVING COMPANIES AND CHASE MOVING COMPANY STOOD OUT TO ME WITH THEIR LOW PRICES. I DID READ ALL OF THE BAD REVIEWS AND WAS PRETTY..."

CARDINAL MOVING

• Moving and Storage

"I hired a company, Cardinal Moving that told me if I had my items picked up on 10/10 that they would promise delivery by 10/29. Not only did they not show up on 10/10 but it is now 11/1 & still do not have my items &..."

Cardinal Moving Systems

1.5 (1 review)
    • www.cardinalmovingsystems.com

"BEWARE-PREDATORY BUSINESS !
    Cardinal Moving Systems charged me double than they quoted me for a move from New York City to Hawaii.
    Their agent never came to assess the property that needed to be moved, although they claimed th..."

Canal Movers And Logistics

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.canalmovers.com

"A general warning for everybody who is in the market for movers! Do not use Panama Canal Movers! We moved from Panama to the US in august using them. The service was very bad as they did not clear in the container it stood for a..."

Best Time Movers

• Moving and Storage

"It happened more than 2 years ago, but I try to put this information out every chance I get. I was moving from Virginia to South Carolina and I hired Best Time Movers to move my 3 bedroom house. They came and gave me the estimate..."

Bert And Sons Moving Labor

1.3 (1 review)
    • Moving and Storage

"Please do not hire this company.
    At 10pm the night before I was supposed to move, they sent me a text to cancel my appointment. I had a deadline to vacate the premises the next day and due to their negligence I now had to find anot..."