Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Griffin Moving And Storage

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.griffinmoving.com

"Stole money - never use - paid extra for faster delivery - took
    2 weeks longer and no refund"

Golans Moving and Storage

5.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.golansmoving.com

"Golan Moving and Storage moved me on February 29, 2020 from South Elgin to Elgin, IL.
    They DID NOT steal my $500 opal earrings.
    About a week ago, I found the earrings at the bottom of the moving box. They had fallen off the earring..."

• Advertisements

Florida Transfer And Storage

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • flatransfer.com

"I ordered mattresses back in january. in feb they delivered the wrong mattresses. I was told they just loaded the wrong ones on the truck. They then said they never received the mattresses. I had to call the company and reorder...."

Father And Son Moving And Storage

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • greaterbostonmovers.com

" Father & Son movers out of Billerica should be shut down for unfair and deceptive practice, inflated fees, holding goods hostage and on demand cash payment. I DO NOT want anyone else to go through what I, and numerous others,..."

Family Moving And Storage

2.0 (1 review)
    • Moving and Storage

"Today I had the worse experience in my life. This can be a very long story but I will shorten it. They came to my house and it was there when I notice the poor a Attitude of David the driver I'd asked him a question about the..."

Estes Final Mile

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.estesfinalmile.com

"I received a package I ordered from Murphy Door. It was thrashed by Estes delivery.
    I called The # on the receipt and girl had nothing but excuses and said I should of not accepted package & call Murphy door to have them send repla..."

Easy Movers

5.0 (1 review)
    • www.easymovers.com

"THEY DID NOT SHOW UP- I booked Easy Movers one week in advance and took a day of vacation for the move. They gave me an arrival window of 1:00 - 3:00. At 2:30 they called and said they had at least 2 more hours on another job...."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "I ordered pallet rack from ECSE and they sent me junk, they have been telling me that they would resolve the issue for 3 months now, but they have done nothing. I have called and emailed them numerous times and all I get are..."

• "Where to begin?!
    I will never again use Dimension Moving & Storage!! Never!! I would advise others to find an upstanding company with a positive record that cares enough to RESOLVE their customers' claims, not a company whose o..."

Dawn Moving

• Moving and Storage

"Let me be the first person to write a review about Dawn Movers. I thought I had found them on Yelp when I was looking for moving services, but now I don't even know where I got them from. I was in contact with them on the phon..."