Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Moving and Storage

Medal of Honor Moving Group

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.medalofhonormoving.com

"I hired this company to move from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, WV. It was an awful experience. I requested a truck with a lift gate because we had two large tool boxes full of tools. I explained this when I booked the move. They..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "We hired Manchester Moving company to load our 22 ft Penski Truck from CT to Florida, At $110.00 per hour for two guys to load our furniture. We actually saw only one guy working hard and the other milking the job. Obvious..."

• Advertisements

Lite Moving And Sons

• www.litemovingandsons.com

"I URGE ANY CUSTOMER, WHO'S INTERESTED IN USING TO READ THIS LENGTHY RESPONSE. This response is in regards to Carol J's claim against myself Anthony L. and my company Lite Moving and Sons Inc. Carol had..."

Kokopelli Storage

2.0 (2 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage

"ijouhiklmlmooiioij9lj98y7y78y98u8u98u98y97y9uy98-it56e68tfuhguygkjiugyig0ygig08gh899-8h98u9090u98y87t67gyguuh087g78789-h89h09j90j0j9j-98h087g76giuhpuh9j-89-89"

Kamkel Moving Storage And Delivery

3.3 (2 reviews)
    • Moving and Storage

"KamKel is the best moving company we have ever used and would use them again in a heart beat
    Lots of experience and fully insured...the best we have used in years
    They showed up on time and were vary knowledgeable about moving our..."

Jones Moving And Storage

• Moving and Storage

"This shipper was arranged and paid for by my employer, so I didn't think to read reviews before using them. I wish now that I had and seen the many references to thievery. I have never had a worse moving experience although I..."

Jacksons Mobile Home Moving Service

• Moving and Storage

"I am in the process of finding a lawyer to sue Jackson's Mobile Home Moving and Service. My husband (who is not the greatest with computers) found him, somehow, and it was down hill from there. He took our deposit, came to move..."

Independent Moving Solutions

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • independentmovingsolution.com

"took my money...then almost impossible to contact them for move.am going to us attorney to file criminal complaint..use these people at your own risk..terrible"

In And Out Movers

• inandoutmover.us

"Do not use this company. They rip you off and go thru your boxes and tons of things are missing or damaged. Also they so called insurance company only pays by weight of the item and not its value. They ruined by baby grand piano a..."

Hollinger Metal Edge

1.9 (1 review)
    • www.hollingermetaledge.com

"I have a small collection of slides, negatives and photographs. After conducting hours of research and consulting a conservator, I decided it would be in my best interests to transfer my collection to a cold storage environment to..."