Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Moving and Storage

Moving Up Staffing

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • movingupstaffing.com

"We did some work for this company and we had several promises that they would pay and they have not and the sad part about it is that again these appear to be Christian people we also use quite a bit of company money to do this..."

Moving American

• Moving and Storage

"was moving on the 31st. of July. movers showed up a hour early and in a 20ft. truck it was too small to move everything in one trip, took two trips and charged me double what they had told me. that's not all one of the persons..."

• Advertisements

Movers Are Us

• www.moversareus.com

"These movers have also used the name Classic Moving Services, Beachwood, OH and YBT Vanlines, alias' probably due to the worst reviews online. Their DOT # has been revoked long ago. A family member used Classic for a move from th..."

Move For Less

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.miamimoversforless.com

"I know exactly what you mean. My husband and I moved from Evansville, IN. to Colorado because my husband is very ill we wanted to be closer to family. The movers left a lot of our stuff behind and would not take....We lost a..."

Move 247

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.move247.net

" My husband and I were referred to this company by our broker when we closed on our new house. 45 minutes prior to the move, a representative of this company called us and stated she was unable to assist in our move since she..."

Morse Moving And Storage

1.2 (1 review)
    • www.morsemoving.com

"I paid for a service to pack and move household good for me. They did a great job packing them. The transportation of them from Point A to Point B resulted in them standing me up on a CONFIRMED delivery with less than 1-hour notic..."

Mom N Pops Moving

• Moving and Storage

"Mom-N-Pop's Moving LLC also goes by the names of Houston Movers and Mom-N-Pops Moving LLC, and they advertise heavily on Living Social (www.LivingSocial.com) and Groupon (www.groupon.com). They are overpriced, slow, terrible,..."

Mini Price Storage

• Moving and Storage

"I chose mini price storage to store my household belongings because they "claimed" their units were temperature and moisture controlled. I stored my stuff and 3 months later when picking up my belongings I found my leather sofa..."

Milts Mini Storage

• www.miltstorage.com

"I Went Into Milts Mini Storage On 4550 F Street And Had The Worst Experience Ever. It seeMs As Though I Was Interrupting Them. Gordon MiltonIs The Manner That I Got Out Of Them Then There Is A Tracy Sanchez There As Well And Then..."

Mid South Storage

• shoalsstorage.com

"One of your drivers is driving erratically, ignoring stop signs. Couldn't catch up to him but have box number which is 805501. Please tell him to slow down and stop dodging in and out of traffic. The time is 12:28 pm. I was..."