Skip to content

Moving and Storage

Public Storage

1.5 (704 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"I was not aware that my payment went up. I did not get a email or a letter in the mail. I was told that they sent it out, but that is the untruth."

Read All 1373 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.4 (302 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"I will never use these incompetent people ever again. All I got was we are so sorry. Its just words!"

Read All 765 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

CubeSmart

1.6 (282 reviews)
    • www.cubesmart.com

"All my things were stolen from 5500 E San Houston pet n Houston,Tx Autumn the manager was not helpful! They are thieves! Do not storage anything here they watch you bring your items in and they steal them. I will be contacting a..."

Read All 504 reviews Customer Service

PODS

1.4 (322 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"I only contacted you all to see if my payment went through. I do not have a complaint. You all have been spot on everything. I enjoyed with you all and will work with you again. I give you all the highest"

Read All 498 reviews Customer Service

Extra Space Storage

1.7 (272 reviews)
    • www.extraspace.com

"No call or Email to notify me on changes. At one point my storage was put up for auction, did not receive any information about it! My lock was cut off and another lock was put on, I had to have that lock cut off and put my own on..."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Life Storage

1.5 (249 reviews)
    • www.lifestorage.com

"Within 10 months, the price of my unit nearly doubled from $150 to $198 and now $287. My card was charged automatically and without a notification of price changes. The market is not a valid explanation as the same unit is..."

Read All 369 reviews Customer Service

Moving Help

1.5 (184 reviews)
    • www.movinghelp.com

"My experience with U-Haul Moving Help was extremely disappointing. I hired a moving company called RA Transport, owned by an individual named Ryan and operating in Oklahoma, through U-Haul's moving help service. We booked their se..."

Read All 309 reviews Customer Service

All My Sons Moving And Storage

1.3 (131 reviews)
    • www.allmysons.com

"If I could give NO STARS I would! Garbage moving company. Incompetent people who have the WORST customer service and communication. Maybe if they didnt hire drunks and criminals you could actually get your stuff moved without..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Colonial Van Lines

1.2 (99 reviews)
    • colonialvanlines.com

"We had a feeling this was not going to go well from the beginning, but we were in a pinch with an interstate move right after the holiday. Anyway, they contracted out our move to a company called 'Re-Movers'. Our initial quote..."

Read All 128 reviews Customer Service

Starving Students Movers

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.ssmovers.com

"I was fine with the $50 non refundable deposit. But they took out $100,and i live on a fixed income. I called a a lady said Id br getting it back in 5-7 days. I called again and now im told ill get a email. Well i cant wait i..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service