Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Moving and Storage

Uhaul

1.4 (513 reviews)
    • www.uhaul.com

"MY NAME IS LINDA GRIGGS...I HAVE RECENTLY MOVED FROM ARIZONA OUT OF STATE. I RECIEVED A LATE NOTICE ON MY STORAGE FPR $150.69 DATED 8/22/2021. ON 9/02 THIS AMOUNT WAS SENT TO THE U-HAUL AT 2947 E. MAIN ST. MESA AZ 85213....TODAY..."

Read All 1094 reviews Customer Service

Public Storage

1.6 (541 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"Access starts at 6 am. The door won't open using my valid code and no one is answering the phone. The 800 number and local office are both closed. I am moving today and can't wait until the office opens. No live help available."

Read All 1070 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Extra Space Storage

1.8 (222 reviews)
    • www.extraspace.com

"To whom it may concern,
    My name is Mr. Thomas A. Traylor owner of Precision Roof Care Hawaii LLC. I Had recently rented a unit at one of your facilities located at 633 Ahua St Honolulu, HI 96819. I had some serious issues with rode..."

Read All 371 reviews Customer Service

CubeSmart

1.8 (195 reviews)
    • www.cubesmart.com

"Just didnt recieve feedback from emails I sent out ,but the girl I spoke with ,Melissa was very polite and nice about my situation ,kudos to her very pleasant
    - Frederick"

Read All 344 reviews Customer Service

PODS

1.4 (230 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"Came out to house said they could deliver POD due to size (why didn't an associate explain size restrictions) and left. We have been charged 2K and no-one will talk to us on chat, phone or email. We have a long driveway with..."

Read All 339 reviews Customer Service

Moving Help

1.6 (162 reviews)
    • www.movinghelp.com

"The representative was extremely rude, unprofessional and argumentative. When I tried explaining my terrible experience with their provider, all rep did was argue and provided excuses. All star movers damaged my dinning table and..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

All My Sons Moving And Storage

1.4 (110 reviews)
    • www.allmysons.com

"Movers damaged my piano and refuse to pay for the repairs: dangling leg, broken foot pedal, gash in side, marred music stand."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Life Storage

1.6 (161 reviews)
    • www.lifestorage.com

"We went to drop off our RV and our space was occupied we paid for a 35ft. space and we had to park on a 20ft. space. Don't know why they are not more aware as to who is using other parking spaces"

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Starving Students Movers

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.ssmovers.com

"I was fine with the $50 non refundable deposit. But they took out $100,and i live on a fixed income. I called a a lady said Id br getting it back in 5-7 days. I called again and now im told ill get a email. Well i cant wait i..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Colonial Van Lines

1.2 (86 reviews)
    • www.colonialvanlines.com

"Wish I could give them zero stars because they offered the worst service by far. I called multiple days in order to find out my moving date, only to finally get information less than a day before my move. The movers who did come..."

Read All 113 reviews Customer Service