Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Moving and Storage

Uhaul

1.4 (517 reviews)
    • www.uhaul.com

"The windshield wipers on my rental U-Haul truck are rotten. I am in a rainstorm in Houston Texas at a buggy store off of interstate 10 on the east side of the city and the windshield wipers are worthless. I need someone to bring..."

Read All 1101 reviews Customer Service

Public Storage

1.6 (546 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"Este lugar para rentar es muy malo muy mal costumer service no explican las cosas bien. Aparte si no hablas inglés no tienen a alguien para que te ecplique solo te hacen llenar hojas sin antes explicar yo pague 240 el primer día..."

Read All 1078 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Extra Space Storage

1.8 (226 reviews)
    • www.extraspace.com

"1) they continue to raise prices on current renters...ESPECIALLY DURING THE COVID PANDEMIC CRISES ON FAMILIES GOING THROUGH HARDSHIP. 2) no sanitized bathrooms, no mopped floors, no improvements ..essentially a new facility but..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service

CubeSmart

1.8 (196 reviews)
    • www.cubesmart.com

"Shrewsbury street Worcester my storage unit was robbed and everything I had that was good was stolen."

Read All 348 reviews Customer Service

PODS

1.4 (233 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"I couldn't be more pleased with the service I received from PODS. The driver in OR which is where I moved from to Jacksonville, FL were very personable and competent.
    Henry, of Jacksonville even made sure, before he left, that I wo..."

Read All 342 reviews Customer Service

Moving Help

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.movinghelp.com

"On moving day I made sure that I had extra movers because I was on the third floor and wanted to make sure that no one was over worked...
    Total Package Movers were a no show so I only had two men from another company that did all t..."

Read All 269 reviews Customer Service

Life Storage

1.6 (163 reviews)
    • www.lifestorage.com

"So when I called my payment in. The recording told me my exact payment amount. A week or so later life storage come sending me a letter with a late notice of 24.00Shocked"

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

All My Sons Moving And Storage

1.4 (110 reviews)
    • www.allmysons.com

"Movers damaged my piano and refuse to pay for the repairs: dangling leg, broken foot pedal, gash in side, marred music stand."

Read All 232 reviews Customer Service

Starving Students Movers

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.ssmovers.com

"I was fine with the $50 non refundable deposit. But they took out $100,and i live on a fixed income. I called a a lady said Id br getting it back in 5-7 days. I called again and now im told ill get a email. Well i cant wait i..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Colonial Van Lines

1.2 (88 reviews)
    • www.colonialvanlines.com

"Colonial started out as a seemingly responsible operation. Good contact, reasonably priced. But when it came time for the actual move, that is when the lies begin. We were notified twice the week before our move everything was a..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service