Browse Moving and Storage Companies

Public Storage

1.6 (588 reviews)
    • www.publicstorage.com

"No one at the facility the last two days address is 207 Avery St., Dallas, TX
    At least put a sign on the door to let customers know nobodys at the facility The last two or three days sometimes customers need access to a four wheel..."

Read All 1150 reviews Customer Service

PODS

1.4 (280 reviews)
    • www.pods.com

"All good!!! I reserved it. I am scheduled for later in December.
    Customer service agent! Was excellent and his attitude was pleasant and he was informative"

Read All 421 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Extra Space Storage

1.7 (244 reviews)
    • www.extraspace.com

"I was not able to reach anyone at the corporate level regarding my account. The local office could/would not help with my issue. I still would like to speak with someone who is not at the local level. Thanks"

Read All 410 reviews Customer Service

CubeSmart

1.8 (221 reviews)
    • www.cubesmart.com

"Lack of customer service rude! Went to pay my storages and I had to get a ride and was turned down to make my payment I was told to come back in a hour,my ride could not wait, the date was 11-28-2022. Around 2pm I. Can not pay..."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Life Storage

1.5 (208 reviews)
    • www.lifestorage.com

"No Dollies
    No communication
    No assistance
    Dirty facilities
    Doesnt look like the corporation trains their employees well, or try to help customers"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Moving Help

1.5 (177 reviews)
    • www.movinghelp.com

"I need help NOW - moving help company cancelled without giving me notice I need someone to help now!"

Read All 293 reviews Customer Service

All My Sons Moving And Storage

1.4 (120 reviews)
    • www.allmysons.com

"In November of 2021 I hired this company to move my furniture. When they were moving furniture in my new house they dropped a heavy filing cabinet on my floor and made a large hole on my floor. I contacted the company and they..."

Read All 243 reviews Customer Service

Starving Students Movers

1.1 (36 reviews)
    • www.ssmovers.com

"I was fine with the $50 non refundable deposit. But they took out $100,and i live on a fixed income. I called a a lady said Id br getting it back in 5-7 days. I called again and now im told ill get a email. Well i cant wait i..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Colonial Van Lines

1.2 (92 reviews)
    • colonialvanlines.com

"They gave me a date to start within their 3-day window so I made my plans - vacation, hotels, etc. The the night before they called and said they would not make theh promised date, or the contract 3-day window. In reality they..."

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Prime Storage Group

1.5 (68 reviews)
    • primestoragegroup.com

"My car broke down and I was forced to stay with my car to try and fix it. I was kicked out because of one error in my first week of rental. Obviously I have hit hard times, yeah instead of asking hey what happened, without any exp..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service