Skip to content

Motorcycles and ATVs

Harley Davidson

2.0 (259 reviews)
    • www.harley-davidson.com

"I ordered a 200 part from Harley online they sent the part UPS or delivery UPS just left the part on my front doorstep never received the part filed the claim with UPS instructed me to reach out to Harley Harley's. Customer..."

Read All 684 reviews Customer Service

Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India

1.6 (178 reviews)
    • www.honda2wheelersindia.com

"I believe the company has taken zero responsibility in researching on its headlight design, It is for names sake a headlight at nights while driving it is a nightmare for me. Yesterday I would have met with an accident as the..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Powersportsmax

1.7 (212 reviews)
    • www.powersportsmax.com

"I need to order a clutch cable for my bike that I bought from you. The order can't be completed because I need the 'agent number' (?) -- just let me buy the thing!"

Read All 454 reviews Customer Service

Royal Enfield

1.6 (170 reviews)
    • royalenfield.com

"I have given requisition of back light indicator of meteor 350.still date they not send to Kolkata service centre beck bagan.Very frustrated ."

Read All 380 reviews Customer Service

Yamaha Motor

1.7 (104 reviews)
    • yamaha-motor.com

"Unable to find qr code for connecting bluetooth
    Instead of connecting pressed delete my vehicle details and frying to connect the vehicle I'm unable to find qr code under the seat
    Do needful help"

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

Can Am

1.7 (171 reviews)
    • can-am.brp.com

"I've had my Spyder for a month and have had issues since day one! I was going somewhere near my house when, lo and behold, no transmission. I called the dealer; they came and got it and have had it for over a week. BRP has..."

Read All 255 reviews Customer Service

Polaris Industries

1.8 (113 reviews)
    • www.polaris.com

"I have lost my phone for a very long years. So, I want to reactivate my account with new number.
    How will you help me ?
    Account number:- 302011****
    Account name:- Oladeji Akinsola Peter.
    Date of birth:- 23/05/1994
    Nationality:- Nigeria..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Mini Pocket Rockets

1.9 (103 reviews)
    • www.minipocketrockets.com

"Advertisement clearly states engine is honda design and picture shows a dirtbike style engine. It's a lawnmower engine...
    The tires are way smaller on bike they sent compared to picture.
    I guess I dropped the ball. I usually do bett..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

KTM

1.8 (77 reviews)
    • www.ktm.com

"Dear Sir, I am a new purchaser of a KTM 200 bike. I've only used it for a few months but it will not self-start. I checked with the showroom and they told me the battery was dead. For warranty replacement purposes, I handed over..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

Bike Bandit

1.8 (94 reviews)
    • www.bikebandit.com

"I emailed Bandit Bikes to try to buy a rear rack for my bike and they never answered my emails. I emailed them twice with no answer. I am frustrated that they cannot reply to a email. Pretty sad for a company that makes a good..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service