Browse Motorcycles and ATVs Companies

Motorcycles and ATVs

Harley Davidson

2.2 (170 reviews)
    • www.harley-davidson.com

"2 years running, upon storing my 2008 Harley Davidson with a dealer for the winter I requested that they investigate why the ABS warning light remained on. Both times, the repair order stated that "codes cleared, road test bike"...."

Read All 544 reviews Customer Service

Powersportsmax

1.8 (186 reviews)
    • www.powersportsmax.com

"Within 1 week of assembly, the frame weld broke causing damage to other parts. I welded the frame back together myself and then asked the factory to replace the parts that broke because of the frame. I sent pictures and explanatio..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Mini Pocket Rockets

1.8 (100 reviews)
    • www.minipocketrockets.com

"If I could give them 0 stars, I would, don't waste your money is basically throwing it away when buying from this company. Their customer service is extremely rude, they don't care. I purchased 2 Phantom RSX Pocket Bike almost..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Can Am

1.8 (109 reviews)
    • can-am.brp.com

"Had a bad experience in the past with cochran power sports for several reasons and left a negative review but did state that the workers were very friendly and Liked visiting with them. But their work and customer service was..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Honda Motorcycle And Scooter India

1.9 (64 reviews)
    • www.honda2wheelersindia.com

"मन हड shine बइक three months पहल लय थ बइक अपन आप बद ह गई शरम भज अभ हम परबलम ह ओ बल रह ह क अभ बइक नह मलग कई सह जवब नह द रह
    Sausar chhindwada madhypradesh Mo no-958952****
    Pin code-480106"

Read All 151 reviews Customer Service

Bike Bandit

2.1 (84 reviews)
    • www.bikebandit.com

"My items are been held with UK customs because they want £180 of me but bike bandit took taxis off me so I should not pay anything also bike bandit needs to alter my final bill for my parts bought has my original order could not..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

Polaris Industries

1.8 (76 reviews)
    • www.polaris.com

"If you get a recall on your slingshot for brake failure. Get ready to pay for your second time around. $333.19
    For a $85.00 part.
    Witch you could buy and replace your self.
    What *** me off is that it's a recall and by law has to be r..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Kawasaki

1.9 (35 reviews)
    • www.kawasaki.com

"I ordered a kawasaki mule 4010 and the order delivery has been put off for months. I have no issues with the dealership. They have been completely transparent. The deliver is being delayed by kawasaki changing dealers orders...."

Read All 85 reviews Customer Service

Killer Motorsports

1.8 (43 reviews)
    • www.killermotorsports.com

"Horrible customer service! Received moped that they put together before shipping and it did not run. They do not answer emails because they dont want responses in writing. They try to push the time until warranty is expired. If th..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service

2WheelPros

1.8 (53 reviews)
    • www.2wheelpros.com

"I purchased a fuel line for a jet ski.
    The website said ships within 2-3 days. After several calls and 3 weeks I tried to cancel my order. They would not cancel
    It. Customer service made it sound like I was at fault.
    Im surprised the..."