Skip to content

Miscellaneous

Gold Premium Demo

2.5 (29 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"We may disclose information about Our visitors, including Personal Information (e.g., e-mail address, phone number), at the request of Third Party Neutrals (please see Our Legitimacy Verification Program Rules and Conditions),..."

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell

5.0 (1 review)
    • Miscellaneous

"Received an award letter saying I have won $3,900,000.00. That I need to send then $20 for appointment fee made payable to ABM in the form of cash, check or money order. Checked on line about if this is a true company and low and..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

StarNow

1.6 (11 reviews)
    • www.starnow.com

"This feels like star now ihas just scarm me because I already unscribe my self for future purchases so I need them to refund my money ASAP"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Sportys

2.0 (8 reviews)
    • sportys.com

"Didn't receive jacket took took money though no jacket would like jacket extra large description in last column hand pulling back the flag never received it and I got my money back would like jacket or money back thank you"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Florence by Mills

3.4 (15 reviews)
    • florencebymills.com

"FBM products are nice and safe to use. The customer service is very good. They attend to your concerns very quickly. They provide needed information when asked. I recommend FBM to my friends and colleagues."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Invitation Processing

1.4 (2 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"We received a mailing to our home from your company with a name of someone who does not live here.
    Feels like card inside."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Colorescience

1.5 (10 reviews)
    • colorescience.com

"Hello,
    I purchased the Flex Unshielded product in preparation for a three-month trip to a warm climate. Regrettably, I found the color to be too dark for my preferences and did not use the item. I understand that many of my friends..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Horizons Music

1.7 (15 reviews)
    • www.horizonsmusic.co.uk

"Dear Sirs, Last Friday, I ordered and paid for ''King Crimson, Live In Frejus'', order #72055. Could you let me know if my payment has been received? Best Regards, Maarten Poell."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Winter Wonderland

3.1 (4 reviews)
    • hydeparkwinterwonderland.com

"The online tickets were very difficult to choose and change The system charged us for 12 tickets to Ice Kingdom instead of 6 (12.50*5 +10.50= 72.50 pound)
    we tried to get a refund at the park in three different places (two box tick..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

iMemories

3.7 (11 reviews)
    • imemories.com

"rep was very forthcoming as I digitized my movies for the descendents of my family. Was in formed of a cost effective way to preserve my great idea to memories.. Very pleased.."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service