Browse Miscellaneous Companies

Miscellaneous

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell

5.0 (1 review)
    • Miscellaneous

"Received an award letter saying I have won $3,900,000.00. That I need to send then $20 for appointment fee made payable to ABM in the form of cash, check or money order. Checked on line about if this is a true company and low and..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

Secret Societys Secrets

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.secretsocietyssecrets.com

"My mom received one of these scam letters in the nursing home. After blaming TV preachers for selling her info, I take that back. She buy a lot of herbal 'cures' and I am 99.9% sure that THAT is how she got put on the sucker list...."

Read All 27 reviews Customer Service

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service

Invitation Processing

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"I have never in my life to receive a scam in my mailbox and it is *** how they say they look at my profile? From where? But I took my Mailing to sheriff office and made a copy and sent it to FTC.gov Then go me a lawyer not just..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

NYFakes

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.nyfakes.com

"Of course they are screwing you. You are looking to break the law and are relying on a criminal enterprise. How dumb are you *** people?"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Magics Transport and Horse Rescue

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"We contracted for our stud to be moved from mi to Rx in February. After calling and calling and rescheduling after rescheduling he gets picked up. We hear nothing from the driver of Susann about where our horse is for 7 days when..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Pray Com

1.5 (6 reviews)
    • www.pray.com

"When I go to say my morning prayers things are offered to me that I cannot move to my prayer unless I say yes. I don't want to do that!"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service

EBS Light Demo

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"Te nisl audiam partiendo eum, eum persius blandit efficiendi ne, no zril tollit adipiscing vix. Doctus aliquip prodesset *** ad, at copiosae principes intellegat pri, vix iuvaret scriptorem id. Per nobis nostrum cu. Ea quo graece..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service