Browse Miscellaneous Companies

Miscellaneous

Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell

5.0 (1 review)
    • Miscellaneous

"Received an award letter saying I have won $3,900,000.00. That I need to send then $20 for appointment fee made payable to ABM in the form of cash, check or money order. Checked on line about if this is a true company and low and..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service

EBS Premium Demo

4.0 (14 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque ullamcorper metus ac metus consequat, a dignissim mauris interdum. Donec molestie massa vel elit condimentum bibendum eget vitae enim. Nam id pretium enim. Lorem ips..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Direct Ferries

1.4 (14 reviews)
    • www.directferries.com

"greetings, how are you? I bought a ticket for September 19, from Bari to Durres (Al), but the problem remains because I want to change this date, so make the date 18. Please do not have time to wait 48 hours can you give me a..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Invitation Processing

3.0 (2 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"I have never in my life to receive a scam in my mailbox and it is *** how they say they look at my profile? From where? But I took my Mailing to sheriff office and made a copy and sent it to FTC.gov Then go me a lawyer not just..."

Read All 19 reviews Customer Service

Pray Com

1.5 (8 reviews)
    • www.pray.com

"I get free prays so why should I pay this amount and I dont get any inspiration either I am telling my credit card company about this and block you from ever using my card a real rip off"

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

NYFakes

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.nyfakes.com

"Of course they are screwing you. You are looking to break the law and are relying on a criminal enterprise. How dumb are you *** people?"

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Magics Transport and Horse Rescue

1.4 (4 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"We contracted for our stud to be moved from mi to Rx in February. After calling and calling and rescheduling after rescheduling he gets picked up. We hear nothing from the driver of Susann about where our horse is for 7 days when..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

EBS Light Demo

2.4 (5 reviews)
    • Miscellaneous

"Te nisl audiam partiendo eum, eum persius blandit efficiendi ne, no zril tollit adipiscing vix. Doctus aliquip prodesset *** ad, at copiosae principes intellegat pri, vix iuvaret scriptorem id. Per nobis nostrum cu. Ea quo graece..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service