Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Zenni Optical

2.2 (51 reviews)
    • www.zennioptical.com

"I need a receipt for my purchase of glasses in April. I was put on hold for half an hour when I attempted to call and I was unable to get through."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

ACUVUE

1.7 (61 reviews)
    • www.acuvue.com

"Horrible customer service. I called in for assistance with submitting a rebate for my daughter. They said I could only do one per year. I had submitted one for ME; it went through, but the one for my daughter did not - she is a..."

Read All 78 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Therapee

1.5 (70 reviews)
    • www.bedwettingclinics.com

"I'm only writing this as another point of view about the product.
    We had excellent results with this system... in only 2 weeks of use.
    We'd been trying to get our 6-year-old son dry at night for years.
    The mat and software worked bri..."

Read All 77 reviews Customer Service

Soberlink

1.3 (47 reviews)
    • www.soberlink.com

"The device is completely inaccurate and doesnt give appropriate results even if directions followed. Overheating, etc is a huge deal!"

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Optical Outlet

1.6 (51 reviews)
    • www.eyeglassesandexams.com

"Today I called local Optical store spoke w/Alexa at 352-291-**** and told glasses were ready for pickup. Told her I picked 1 pair but second pair was broken during adjusting same day 7-24. She said nothing in system about broken..."

Read All 68 reviews Customer Service

Lensabl

1.5 (54 reviews)
    • www.lensabl.com

"Still waiting for my cancellation refund after 6mos. They emailed they would return my refund, but I am still waiting. When I followup, they do not respond to my emails. Left messages on the 800 number no return calls,"

Read All 69 reviews Customer Service

X4labs Extender

1.7 (51 reviews)
    • www.x4labs.com

"I am not sure whats up with all the negative reviews. I have placed 2-3 orders with x4labs since 2012 and never had an issue with them. I own 3 units total, one is the extended size base. Primarily the only thing you need to buy m..."

Shopko Optical

1.8 (40 reviews)
    • www.shopko.com

"-Refused to return prescription. Prescriptions are a part of the health care record. The patient has a legal right to his/her health care record.
    -Refused to verify AARP number and expiration date via phone or computer to use for d..."

Frames Direct

1.7 (36 reviews)
    • www.framesdirect.com

"I had never ordered glasses online...and never will again. When I received the glasses, they were too small. I had spoken to a customer service rep before I bought my glasses who assured me they were refundable for any reason if t..."

Liberty Medical

1.5 (49 reviews)
    • www.libertymedical.com

"Ordered leg bags 3-28 and all Liberty says is it's processing. Had to order from different source. Asked for a refund and they said it would take days for my complaint to make the rounds. Never again. They were quick to take my..."

Read All 62 reviews Customer Service