Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies

Medical Supplies and Equipment

PHONAK

2.2 (40 reviews)
    • www.phonak.com

"Need a list of compatible Android phones to use the MYPHONAK APP. as soon as possible, please. Apparently I need to upgrade my phone."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Cohens Fashion Optical

1.6 (45 reviews)
    • www.cohensfashionoptical.com

"Knowingly and intentionally being overcharged despite the fact I had insurance and came in with frames"

Read All 111 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Audibel

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment

"So I went to audibel in hopes of getting some relief my lifelong tinnitus issues. I had checked the website before booking my appointment and made sure they treated what I was looking for. I get there and am sat down to watch a 6..."

Read All 109 reviews Customer Service

Eyeglass World

1.8 (34 reviews)
    • eyeglassworld.com

"After paying cash up front $658 for two pairs of glasses. I got my first pare of glass's two weeks later! I have to wait two more weeks they say for my second pare. So thirty days later when I was told to come pick up my second..."

Read All 101 reviews Customer Service

NeckRelax

1.4 (64 reviews)
    • www.buyneckrelaxofficial.com

"electrode pads not replaceable. I purchased two NeckRelax units and after a short time electrode pads will no longer stay attached to my body.
    I contacted NeckRelax and was informed that electrode pads were not available as replace..."

Read All 100 reviews Customer Service

Beltone

2.0 (46 reviews)
    • www.beltone.com

"They will not exchange the wrong batteries for the right ones. So I just have to eat 160 batteries because a year later I don't have the shipping box or invoice. So be careful ordering batteries. I ordered them because we had..."

Read All 99 reviews Customer Service

EyeMasters

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.eyemasters.com

"This was my second attempt to sched an appt with this provider (the first time I was dissatisfied but wanted to give them a second chance). Suddenly, I was reminded why I was bothered the first time. Attempted to sched an appt. an..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Spinlife

2.0 (49 reviews)
    • www.spinlife.com

"Our daughter is 5'10" and disabled. Have ordered from Spinlife for years and until now have been satisfied, however, the mattress we ordered for her hospital bed is a piece of junk. No padding underneath the plastic cover and now..."

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Drive Medical

1.9 (41 reviews)
    • Medical Supplies and Equipment

"I have a Drive walker with 71/2 wheels. It needs a brake handle and a wire , in other words, an entire brake system on the right side. The problem is there is no id tag on it at all, It looks just like a model 10257 except it as..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Alcon

1.7 (45 reviews)
    • www.alcon.com

"I got an email saying that my rebate is ready back in Jan, but I did not see it and forgot about it for a while. The rebate actually can expire. I suddenly realized that I did not get the rebate and went back to look for email. I..."

Read All 83 reviews Customer Service