Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Pearle Vision

1.9 (133 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I visited your location in Mishawaka, IN and I purchased a pair of glasses for my 14 year old daughter. I was a government employee at the time and I had excellent vision coverage. The associate Laura decided to take total advanta..."

Read All 334 reviews Customer Service

Hakim Optical

1.8 (169 reviews)
    • www.hakimoptical.ca

"Pushed and pushed us to buy sunglasses that did not fit the lenses. Would break after one use fixed once and happened again. Told us they know the frames didnt fit. Refused to replace and were extremely rude. Will be losing our..."

Read All 290 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hubble Contacts

1.9 (141 reviews)
    • www.hubblecontacts.com

"I called the number and got a message asking what was wrong and I typed it in and figured I would get a response. 2 days no response."

Read All 271 reviews Customer Service

Eargo

2.8 (144 reviews)
    • eargo.com

"I took your advice and went to my local ear Doctor. to see if she can vaccum out my ears, which she did. The hearing aids are still not working, And The Doctor said said that these aids do not work. Before i call Alley bank and re..."

Read All 267 reviews Customer Service

Arriva Medical

3.4 (80 reviews)
    • www.arrivamedical.com

"I use to receive Prodigy no coding test strips from your company but all of a sudden they stopped. What happened? Angela Doctor-Lyles 1517 N. Decker Ave Baltimore Maryland 21213. email address angelalyles1965@***.com and cell..."

Read All 218 reviews Customer Service

The Hurrycane

2.8 (67 reviews)
    • www.hurrycane.com

"Purchased the cane in amazon. My friends 80+ year old mom leaned on the handle (she 95 pounds) and it broke. Lucky she did not fall. Can the handle be replaced. Has a screw in the bottom then a bolt on the top once the handle..."

Read All 189 reviews Customer Service

Lincare

1.7 (129 reviews)
    • www.lincare.com

"We live in the country and my husband is dependent on supplemental oxygen. It is not unusual for our electricity to go off related to weather and we depend on oxygen tanks and various other supplies that are supposed to be..."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Eyebuydirect

2.6 (80 reviews)
    • www.eyebuydirect.com

"I did call them about a week ago, and they said they began the process of exchanging them, but nothing has arrived yet."

Read All 187 reviews Customer Service

MyEyeDr

1.5 (131 reviews)
    • www.myeyedr.com

"When I got my glasses (very expensive glasses) the girl said she liked the pair I got better than the 3 other pairs I tried on. Sadly she was going by her taste and not the requirements needed for my face. The bridge piece is way..."

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service

My Snoring Solution

1.4 (80 reviews)
    • mysnoringsolution.com

"this does not work buyers beware"

Read All 180 reviews Customer Service