Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Life Alert

5.0 (252 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"Thank you for your feedback.
    Our commercials show real situations that can happen when you are not protected, and many scenarios that are in our commercials are actual situations that our customers found themselves in. We show thes..."

Read All 226 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (215 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I was charged $ 431 for my lenses. Turns out they made me pay for 2 lenses even though I only have one eye. They just need to put a glasls lens lense"

Read All 659 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stanton Optical

1.5 (335 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"I called to verify that Station was a participating provider for my insurance. Axle, who said he was the highest person in the office, no one higher refused to verify my insurance. repeatedly said it was HIPPA and insisted that I..."

Read All 617 reviews Customer Service

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (361 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"This is the second time I've complained about Edgepark. They are so slow in the ordering process that I'm without supplies that I desperately need."

Read All 551 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (317 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"Store closed due to storm my glasses are ordered and needs to be picked up getting no answer note in door closed until further notice when will they reopen"

Read All 537 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (143 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"My wife, who is 77 yrs old, had an appointment to get an eye examination and purchase glasses on Aug.24,2021 at 2:45 P.M. I drove her over and sat in the store with her, we arrived about 25 minutes before the scheduled time. I..."

Read All 459 reviews Customer Service

Nano Hearing Aids

2.8 (310 reviews)
    • nanohearingaids.com

"ORDERED 8 DAYS AGO. THEY TOOK MONEY AND CREATED A BOGUS USPS LABEL TO LOOK LIKE IT SHIPS. THEN YOU WILL BE CALLING IN BECAUSE THE SHIPMENT NEVER GETS PICKED UP. I WAS PROMISED 3-5 DAYS FAST FREE SHIPPING. I ASK FOR REFUND, THEY..."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.8 (196 reviews)
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"They promised service anytime, just make an appointment. Just about a week after getting a pair, one quit working, unable to get an appointment. They book up, are having open house, they said. I left messages with my phone number..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (274 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"Glasses fell apart ,called 3 weeks ago, nothing!!!!They said they will send parts to fix them?can't see to fix them, should not have to.Poor way to do business!!!Never again!!"

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

Medtronic

1.7 (237 reviews)
    • www.medtronic.com

"Spinal implant stimulator model 97745. Has not worked since day one. The trial was amazing. The sales rep gave me medical advice and it was not helpful. The doctor, Medtronic and the rep. do not care about patients. Its all about..."

Read All 376 reviews Customer Service