Skip to content

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Apria

1.5 (581 reviews)
    • www.apria.com

"I love Apria Health Customer Service is really great and I will always recommend your company to my friends and family"

Read All 1233 reviews Customer Service

• Advertisements

LensCrafters

1.7 (290 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"They have made glasses 3 times bifocals, okay, but I can't see out of the readers I bought separately. They will not admit they have made a mistake, even though I can't see out of them. They don't care. I guess I'm going to get a..."

Read All 790 reviews Customer Service

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (438 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"Ran out of catheters to soon. Need monthly orders to come on the 11th. Spoke with a very helpful person who helped assist me"

Read All 664 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

2.0 (389 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"I had an eye exam on May 4, 2024. A month later, no one ever called or reached out regarding picking up my glasses. I happened to go there to find out what was going on. Indeed, my glasses were there, just sitting around for an..."

Read All 647 reviews Customer Service

Stanton Optical

1.5 (348 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"May 4, 2024, I paid in full Stanton optical $79.00 never received eye glasses. It was single vision no extras added on for a child. 1st s/b ready 05/18/24 called May 23, called May 30? I asked them did they send it 2 a 3rd world..."

Read All 638 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.6 (395 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I ordered a pair of Ray-Bans with prescription lenses. They didn't even bother popping out the non-script lenses. My new prescription lenses arrived in a plastic baggy. My disgust is with the poor customer service. You can't..."

Read All 566 reviews Customer Service

Nano Hearing Aids

1.5 (386 reviews)
    • nanohearingaids.com

"Can't get a return. Can't get a phone call to speak to any one. Can't get service on any website. I m blocked."

Read All 541 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (149 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Had an appointment for contact fitting. After half of the exam was over, I was informed that they could not complete the exam in this store. I was referred to another store 2 days later (and an hour further away). When I got..."

Read All 468 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.9 (225 reviews)
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"I prefer to talk to someone in person and not write in details. What happened? Thats the problem. Miracle ear is nothing but a scam and doesnt care about their customers. If they did, they would respond to the complaint and..."

Read All 441 reviews Customer Service