Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies

Medical Supplies and Equipment

Life Alert

5.0 (231 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"I used Life Alert on November 24, 2020 and December 13, 2020. The first was with my GPS unit while on vacation in Arizona. Second time was in my home with my bracelet alert. Arizona was a TIA and firemen arrived within 5 minutes..."

Read All 223 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"My name is Lexus small and I'm a new patient. Anyways I have health insurance and was trying too add it too my profile online but it won't let me. And I saw where y'all do except my insurance so I'm trying too figure out why I..."

Read All 644 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stanton Optical

1.5 (330 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"Hold times are to long then get someone who can't be of service. Try to get a hold of the person I was working with (Zara) out of Chula Vista, CA. Why is it so difficult ? Transfer, Transfer , Transfer, Hold Hold Hold
    She gives me..."

Read All 608 reviews Customer Service

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (353 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"Edgepark billed me erroneously last August for $586.02. I have been working with the company representatives to get a refund for more than nine months now. My complaint has been upscaled to several supervisors who are supposed to..."

Read All 543 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"I received a "personalized" offer to use my insurance benefits ASAP with Vision Works offering me 50% off with - No Exclusions - to do so!
    The marketing item referred throughout the material mailed to me to using my insurance benef..."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Entered the store University Parkway 34201. All signage states $ 69 two pair and free exam , 2 pair bifocals $ 111 exam free . I did the exam and was told to pick out frames . I picked the $111 group. I went to the register and..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

Nano Hearing Aids

2.8 (293 reviews)
    • nanohearingaids.com

"I purchased NANO aids and paid in full, plus insurance. I phoned the company after I realized they were nothing more than a glorified microphone. I phoned the company telling them I was going to return them, could they send me a..."

Read All 399 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (269 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I like the quality of my Michael Kors glasses. But, I paid for transition in them and did not get it. Since this started in April I feel the company should send me a free pair with transition so I can use them in summer. Since I..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.8 (180 reviews)
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"I bought a second set of hearing aids. One was financed through Miracle Ear and the other through Healthy Plan. When I bought the second set. One was financed through Healthy Plan and the other through Care Credit. When I..."

Read All 378 reviews Customer Service

Medtronic

1.7 (226 reviews)
    • www.medtronic.com

"Overall, the pumps (630G and 670G) themselves have kept me out of the hospital. The 670 has lots of issues that I hope will be fixed with future upgrades to the 770. Like, all the buttons click loudly! But their customer service..."

Read All 365 reviews Customer Service