Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies

Life Alert

5.0 (323 reviews)
    • www.lifealert.com

"Hello,

Please feel free to call our Billing dept. at 1-800-803-6320 and an agent will be able to assist you.

Sincerely,
    Life Alert"

Read All 244 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (243 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I received an email stating I would receive a discount on the purchase of a pair of glasses for my birthday. I went to the store and went through the process of picking out frames and lenses and then found out that the lenses..."

Read All 713 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Stanton Optical

1.5 (345 reviews)
    • www.stantonoptical.com

"In February 2022, I purchased one pair of glasses and three pairs of lenses for other frames I had, Total price was $1,081 for the lot which included $25.00 per set of lenses for a warranty of same.
    After seven months, one lens on..."

Read All 631 reviews Customer Service

Edgepark Medical Supplies

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • www.edgepark.com

"Ordered some supplies over the summer and the order just showed "cancelled" with no contact and no explanation. Now I'm trying to order again and it has been over two weeks with nothing except a pending order on their site."

Read All 630 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (359 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"1 Scheduled eye exam for 10am, arrived at 9:45 and the store is still closed.
    2 Expected to see an eye doctor, instead I had to sit through a vertual exam with someone 120 miles away.
    3 Nobody helpfull, staff acted like they didn't..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Nano Hearing Aids

1.5 (348 reviews)
    • nanohearingaids.com

"I just explained it as fast as they take the money off your card when you purchase it why not put the money back in people's account the same way there are some rules and laws need to be changed about this company especially when..."

Read All 479 reviews Customer Service

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (147 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"I thought getting the order for them would be painless. It wasn't. The staff member handed me off to the manager, which struck me odd. It's glasses, not a car dealership. She was a bit off-putting with an attitude, which I found u..."

Read All 465 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.8 (220 reviews)
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"Theyre the worst for 5000.00 they are very uncomfortable alway broken wish I could return they will not?"

Read All 430 reviews Customer Service

GlassesUSA

1.5 (286 reviews)
    • www.glassesusa.com

"I need to find out information about my last purchase but I cant get in touch with a LIVE person!!! I need to speak to someone!!! I no longer have the offer number but Im pretty sure if so rind would SPEAK to me I could get the..."

Read All 402 reviews Customer Service

Medtronic

1.7 (250 reviews)
    • www.medtronic.com

"Chronic back pain.hate opiates.it worked for a short short time. 5 year warrenty. Not a peep from them. My guess,soon to be out lawed due to Supreme Court case and feeding off of the people trying to do right."

Read All 400 reviews Customer Service