Browse Media Companies

Media

NBC

1.5 (143 reviews)
    • www.nbc.com

"I have watched Days of our Lives for about 40 years. I pay $13.00 extra so I can watch on NBC witch is a local channel, Now you move it to streaming channel that I would have to pay for. I am very pissed off. Put the show back..."

Read All 473 reviews Customer Service

Starz

1.8 (208 reviews)
    • www.starz.com

"I have charges taken out of my account from Starz that I do not know about and is not a member. I have been trying to get In touch with Someone to resolve the issue but no one has yet to email or call me. I am very upset and..."

Read All 462 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

History Channel

2.2 (157 reviews)
    • www.history.com

"A complete waste of time. Unable to get thru to anyone. There no applicable prompts and options given went nowhere."

Read All 425 reviews Customer Service

American Broadcasting Company

1.7 (113 reviews)
    • abc.go.com

"On a promo of his show, being aired at 12:05 A.M. on 9/20/2022, he likened the Queen's funeral procession to the line at Popeye's when bringing a new food out. On his show he further disparaged the people and Royalty of..."

Read All 421 reviews Customer Service

Audible

2.3 (210 reviews)
    • www.audible.com

"I love audible and have enjoyed over 800 books. However, I believe there should be more promotions, discounts and savings. Many different cultures and economic sectors cannot afford audible. Its time to change things up to..."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service

CNBC

2.2 (123 reviews)
    • www.cnbc.com

"This network has absolutely zero good advice. They don't know what they're talking about ever if they tell you to buy something then you should probably sell it and vice versa. They are so partisan over there they can't even..."

Read All 412 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime

2.2 (123 reviews)
    • www.mylifetime.com

"Doest act right it won't show the movie keep buffering it doesn't work on my Chromebook and I decided to cancel subscription"

Read All 350 reviews Customer Service

Tennis Com

1.7 (168 reviews)
    • www.tennis.com

"I bought sling which included Tennis Channel. Missed Friday nights match so started looking for rebroadcast. NO ONE had it. Bought Sports extra from Sling to watch remaining days of Laver Cup. Now none of these is rebroadcasting..."

Read All 346 reviews Customer Service

Handyman Club Of America

1.6 (154 reviews)
    • www.handymanclub.com

"I moved on 8/2020 and did not get a chance to change my address with you.
    I would like you to send my magazines to my new address.
    it was 11290 Entiat River Road, Entiat, WA. 98822
    it is now 2590 Bob Mathews St. Bedias, TX 77831
    Thank..."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service

BET

1.8 (91 reviews)
    • www.bet.com

"Your customer service is not good at all. My problem was never resolved. I will renew in a couple of days after its expiration date. I tried multiple times to change / update my monthly payment but it just wouldnt let me."

Read All 289 reviews Customer Service