Browse Media Companies

Media

ESPN

1.9 (245 reviews)
    • www.espn.com

"I watched a women's fight and then nothing but shots of famous athletes. Didn't you have and undercard? You set the time of the fight at 1pm. It's 2:20 here in NYC and nothing so far. You are wasting my time. If this is the best..."

Read All 736 reviews Customer Service

IMVU

2.6 (237 reviews)
    • secure.imvu.com

"I woke up, and I was trying to text my friends I logged in, and it kept saying "disabled account" I need this account."

Read All 693 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

HLN

2.1 (203 reviews)
    • www.hlntv.com

"Background music is almost louder than the narrator. Not always able to understand what's being said."

Read All 694 reviews Customer Service

Showtime

1.4 (264 reviews)
    • www.sho.com

"capitalizing on homosexuality in just another cheap, worthless, piece of titillation w/ TALENTLESS men who'll kiss for the money... ur film will be a 'bust'...& bomer & bailey'll soon lose their cute pretty boy looks & fade away i..."

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Discovery Plus

1.8 (320 reviews)
    • www.discoveryplus.com

"Yes, theres something wrong with the app after I did the 16.0.2 update on my phone? I cannot watch anything because it freezes a lot."

Read All 574 reviews Customer Service

Newsmax

2.5 (194 reviews)
    • www.newsmax.com

"Your timing is very off...meaning when the program has already started, you break for commercial interrupting the program. At least 5 minutes worth of the news story has passed.
    It really is very frustrating. I hope you remedy this..."

Read All 567 reviews Customer Service

Paramount Network

1.6 (229 reviews)
    • www.paramountnetwork.com

"It was a really hard time to get a game stream on TV or phone app. Also, there was not any customer service available for help."

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service

Tata Play

1.4 (129 reviews)
    • www.tataplay.com

"Very bad service Every month i recharge twice in a month and after complain they dont solve the issue Very bad service"

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Investigation Discovery

2.3 (178 reviews)
    • www.investigationdiscovery.com

"I watched a program that was about a Jehovah's Witness wife married to a non-Jehovah Witness and your narrator said she could not get a divorce for fear of being disfellowshipped. The series is called Murder Comes to Town season 4..."

Read All 514 reviews Customer Service

Frndly TV

2.1 (213 reviews)
    • try.frndlytv.com

"I only signed up today because I wanted the Weather Channel.
    But its in SPANISH NOT ENGLISH!!
    Please cancel my free trial.
    Thanks