Browse Media Companies

Media

Lifetime

2.4 (83 reviews)
    • www.mylifetime.com

"I am trying to cancel my free trial of lifetime movie channel which I ordered on Amazon prime and I am encountering nothing but difficulties, surprise surprise! I'm telling you right now I want my lifetime movie channel free..."

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

Disney Channel

2.5 (86 reviews)
    • disneychannel.disney.com

"Not getting my channel. Money on my card. What the sugar? I really dont like having this happen without an explanation.
    What is your issue?
    Probably not bringing the grandkids to your sites in California or Florida.
    Researching other..."

Read All 204 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rush Limbaugh

2.4 (50 reviews)
    • www.rushlimbaugh.com

"I listen to your station because my husband has it on when I get in the car. As I listen to yall talk about situations that you have as others chosen to be in denial about *** me off. You arent BLACK and you will NEVER get it..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Disqus

1.5 (106 reviews)
    • disqus.com

"My Disqus profile has been "hacked". I haven't been locked out of my account, but my password and email has been changed due to the hacking incident of G+ sync way back. So I can't delete my profile, change the email or change..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Ksl

1.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.ksl.com

"I was anticipating coverage of the crisis in Israel where 1500 hostile missiles were fired and their antimissiles defense was 100% effective on last evenings news. There was zero reporting. I was devastated and greatly disappointe..."

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Oprah Winfrey Network

2.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.oprah.com

"I think it is a racist network. Promoting segregation in its programing.
    For example her show honoring black dads. Honor dads dont exclude based on race"

Read All 176 reviews Customer Service

The Tennis Channel

1.8 (56 reviews)
    • thetennischannel.com

"Problem not fixed. Need to talk to customer support to fix this. Please provide phone number for Tennis Channel Plus support. I have paid for one year subscription as of May 15th. Please help.
    David Stuteville"

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

IMDb

1.6 (73 reviews)
    • www.imdb.com

"I have six (6) approved credits from 2009. IMDB never updated my filmography for these credits and is now asking me to resubmit my records for each credit. I destroyed the records afer each credit was approved and did not keep..."

Read All 143 reviews Customer Service

Photobucket

1.5 (71 reviews)
    • photobucket.com

"About 10 years ago I used photo bucket to store my photos. Due to certain circumstances that were out of my control, I am not able to retrieve these photos. My phone number and phone are different . Also, the computer I was using..."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

Nhl Tv

1.5 (79 reviews)
    • Media

"So, in January I paid $99.99 US for the "all access pass" - except I've had zero access to my local teams (Kings, Ducks) in real time. 48 hours later those games are available. But I knew that going in. And I like to watch games..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service