Browse Media Companies

Media

Discovery Channel

1.8 (669 reviews)
    • www.discovery.com

"I was told that I was losing my subscription and I found it on my iPhone App Store. I am paying monthly. So I dont know why I got a cancellation notice? But I am still keeping the app. Thank you!"

Read All 1431 reviews Customer Service

Dazn

1.5 (637 reviews)
    • www.dazn.com

"Paid for pay per view fight for Saturday 9 17 22 and was never received fight. Tried canceling numerous times and no contact , want refund."

Read All 1376 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Weather Channel

1.7 (453 reviews)
    • www.weather.com

"Local on the 8s shows Californian Lorna Linda in Orlando Fl. Why. Dont care about Californian weather"

Read All 1217 reviews Customer Service

Nbc Sports

1.5 (369 reviews)
    • www.nbcsports.com

"was trying to find out if hulu tv has nbc sports,that show giants and warriors games? thank you,mike"

Read All 1075 reviews Customer Service

MSNBC

2.2 (277 reviews)
    • www.msnbc.com

"It is the wrong number. It is the wrong number to MSNBC it goes to the California Department of consumer affairs.It is the wrong number to MSNBC it takes you to the California Department of consumer affairs."

Read All 1001 reviews Customer Service

Spotify

2.0 (336 reviews)
    • www.spotify.com

"I bought a 3 month premium gift card from target I tried to put the pin but its says is invalid And that to contact costumer service q"

Read All 920 reviews Customer Service

FuboTV

1.7 (422 reviews)
    • www.fubo.tv

"Hi I'm being charged 69.99 dollars a month for no reason I don't subscribe to roku for fubo tv. I want a refund asap."

Read All 854 reviews Customer Service

CBS Sports

1.9 (215 reviews)
    • www.cbssports.com

"Tony Romo does not need to do Cowboy games. Ridiculous how the favoritism is allowed for the broadcast"

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.3 (417 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"Being charged $46 when I never talked to an agent. All I did was call the number then hung up. You keep leaving me mail when I don't need it. Please stop this and take the charge off my bill. I don't owe you anything ."

Read All 788 reviews Customer Service

Fox Nation

1.8 (329 reviews)
    • nation.foxnews.com

"I can't reset password! No mater how many agents I chat with the password keeps failing no matter how I change it and it would be helpful if it would tell you why it's failing like others app companies do but yours doesn't . I..."

Read All 763 reviews Customer Service