Browse Media Companies

Media

Amazon Prime Video

2.2 (365 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"In 2021, when trying to watch movies I've already purchased on Prime, I'm not allowed to watch the movie without paying AGAIN. WTH? I had to contact support, and they fixed it, but this is sleazy business!"

Read All 882 reviews Customer Service

CBS Sports

1.9 (198 reviews)
    • www.cbssports.com

"The noise that is on the golf game since yesterday almost like a microphone has been left on and there is a constant hose on. Sometimes you cannot hear the commentators. When the commercials are on you do not hear it but..."

Read All 768 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Discovery Channel

1.9 (357 reviews)
    • www.discovery.com

"There was money taken out of my account and my plan is not working I need to figure out what is going on there is already made money paid for this subscription an I need someone to contact me"

Read All 728 reviews Customer Service

HLN

2.1 (203 reviews)
    • www.hlntv.com

"Why don't you call it what it is:
    Long-standing domestic violence from the father, a typical tyrant, who terrorized his whole family for decades! And neighbors witnessing the same. And the killer, a terrorized, brainwashed child, n..."

Read All 702 reviews Customer Service

Find A Grave

2.2 (177 reviews)
    • www.findagrave.com

"After exploring the 'net, I discovered Find A Grave changed operating system requirements without informing consumers ahead or after the change. The customer service line said agents weren't available, and told you to go to..."

Read All 671 reviews Customer Service

Twitter

1.9 (271 reviews)
    • twitter.com

"My account was suspended and my game is linked with twitter and make it possible soon it's showing your accound has been suspend"

Read All 642 reviews Customer Service

LinkedIn

1.9 (253 reviews)
    • www.linkedin.com

"LINKEDIN CHARGED ME FOR AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION THAT I MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL. NOW I CANNOT REACH ANYONE TO GET THIS MATTER RESOLVED AND MY MONEY REFUNDED."

Read All 594 reviews Customer Service

JustAnswer

2.0 (300 reviews)
    • www.justanswer.com

"The information they gave me was bad. This is no more than VA con job to get your credit card information. My suggestion is don't give them the opportunity to give you the wrong information and continue charging you after you..."

Read All 590 reviews Customer Service

MSNBC

2.4 (156 reviews)
    • www.msnbc.com

"Genuine gen z unbiased opinion on modern and unprecedented navigation of current times from a current University of Chicago student studying Economics and Math"

Read All 562 reviews Customer Service

Google

1.9 (248 reviews)
    • www.google.com

"Google is now on a journey of misleading, lying to consumers who have entrusted their service for years. Received extra charges for fees not disclosed in a way consumers would not expect frim this company. Done with Google,..."

Read All 558 reviews Customer Service