Browse Media Companies

Media

Hulu

2.1 (1,806 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"The lady that I spoke with was very rude and then I was reminded of how i don't want this service... disgusting attitude she needs too br reprimanded!! So then I called back to ask too speak to a supervisor and the Rep said he..."

Read All 3325 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (915 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"Why did you cancel I love Lucy, I know that you apparently have had other complaints. We pray you will change your mind , and return Lucy to the hallmark channel. Thank you, A loyal Hallmark channel , and Dish customers"

Read All 2590 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon Prime Video

2.3 (905 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"There's no option to cancel my subscription to STARZ, SuperChannel, and Premium. I follow the online instructions and it tells me to access my prime account online. When I attempt to cancel online there's no option. Please cancel..."

Read All 2242 reviews Customer Service

Sling TV

2.1 (1,260 reviews)
    • www.sling.com

"Was told I would get the NFL games with the package I chose. ALL the games were not available. Was told my area is blocked for these channels. I do not know why they marketed that the games are on Sling when they are not. Then..."

Read All 2188 reviews Customer Service

Fox News

2.5 (435 reviews)
    • www.foxnews.com

"To ask why Fox News don't say about the Iran and Iranian people that just get kills because of wearing chador and right now there are getting kills by the Iranian government savages."

Read All 1985 reviews Customer Service

Paramount Plus

1.8 (1,037 reviews)
    • www.paramountplus.com

"can you clowns make it any harder to find a college of NFL football game. I never found one game. app. is not wirth $4.99"

Read All 1872 reviews Customer Service

Sirius XM Radio

2.1 (793 reviews)
    • www.siriusxm.com

"I am still having poor or no reception in my 2016 Murano. It worked perfectly for 5.5 years and all of a sudden it doesnt work. We didnt move, same driving habits and areas. No wires are lose. Our other vehicle has Sirius and no..."

Read All 1866 reviews Customer Service

CBS TV

2.1 (563 reviews)
    • www.cbs.com

"Telecast was not right. Jumpy. Took a whole half to get it right. Cant any one see that that is broadcasting. It sucked."

Read All 1821 reviews Customer Service

HGTV

2.3 (457 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"I just found out that you canceled Bargain Block , REALLY ??? Why everyone in my office loves the shows . That show is the only thing that has been a super hit with your company in years and the viewers as well.. PLEASE BRING IT B..."

Read All 1693 reviews Customer Service

Food Network

2.4 (385 reviews)
    • www.foodnetwork.com

"I stopped watching food Network after a decade of non-stop viewing due to the lack of talent and poor programming. Without being negative, it's just clear that the food Network executives are out of touch with the viewers who..."

Read All 1439 reviews Customer Service