Browse Media Companies

Media

YouTube

2.0 (1,292 reviews)
    • www.youtube.com

"the channel is Maddie &jarryl all they do is scam people nod out from drugs talk about people they are rude and disrespectful constantly begging for money"

Read All 3893 reviews Customer Service

Yahoo

1.6 (1,385 reviews)
    • www.yahoo.com

"Respected management of Yahoo! we would like to introduce ourselves to you, as Nisma Al-Janaahi Advocates & Legal consultants a Law Firm from Dubai United Arab Emirates License number 921264
    we are representing Mr. Rasheed Rashed S..."

Read All 3851 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Google

1.8 (1,108 reviews)
    • www.google.com

"This customer service was a complete joke. Calling this number does nothing for you. If you lose your password, you cant use the the 2 step verification. You pass the part with your phone number but then sends a pass code to your..."

Read All 3575 reviews Customer Service

Snapchat

1.8 (1,004 reviews)
    • www.snapchat.com

"I cant verify my account i didn't sign up using or no phone number or email address please help me get back in my Snapchat"

Read All 3575 reviews Customer Service

Hallmark Channel

2.2 (907 reviews)
    • www.hallmarkchannel.com

"Was My favorite Channel and the Main Reason I Kept Expensive cable. Now Sappy unreal Romances Are being Crammed Down our Throats in the Evening. I would Watch the Regular Hallmark Channel if thats What I wanted, I enjoyed All the..."

Read All 2569 reviews Customer Service

Fox News

2.5 (431 reviews)
    • www.foxnews.com

"My father is 80 years old and in the hospital due to this shortage. He is a heart failure patient and was receiving his medication at home intravenously thru a machine and central line located in his heart. The provider handling..."

Read All 1971 reviews Customer Service

Tv Land

1.9 (693 reviews)
    • www.tvland.com

"Pls take the Goldbergs off. Every time we get used to shows, their changed. I love the new adventures of old Christine. Looked forward to watching that show. Then, bam it was changed. The Goldbergs is the worse show on TV. That..."

Read All 1860 reviews Customer Service

CBS TV

2.1 (557 reviews)
    • www.cbs.com

"Why would you cancel a popular TV series like Magnum PI d keep shows like Bob heart absowhatever.
    This is why so many people have stopped watching network TV. Why do you not get feedback from viewers before canceling out favorite s..."

Read All 1804 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.4 (693 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"I would like to cancel my account and its not letting me its saying I need to contact the Amazon prime people"

Read All 1749 reviews Customer Service

HGTV

2.3 (452 reviews)
    • www.hgtv.com

"No complaints, need assistance from HGTV on ideas for remodeling my home. In person only from HGTV. Please do not refer my information to scam companies."

Read All 1679 reviews Customer Service