Browse Media Companies

Media

Google

1.9 (5,014 reviews)
    • www.google.com

"Never got resolved I'm looking for my email for Spalding Mike 432@***.com and I cannot get nobody to help me with my email I don't know the password and I tried to pass word that they gave me it did not work and I do not have my..."

Read All 15614 reviews Customer Service

YouTube TV

1.9 (6,245 reviews)
    • tv.youtube.com

"Impossible to speak with someone! Recorded programs take forever to become available to watch. Want something done."

Read All 15223 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hulu

2.6 (7,111 reviews)
    • www.hulu.com

"Im up in Seattle and cant get Hulu on my phone. I did get a message on my TV at home saying that I ran out of changes but there are only 3 numbers that should have access to the Hulu account."

Read All 14599 reviews Customer Service

Roku

1.9 (5,690 reviews)
    • www.roku.com

"Nothing I couldn't get in touch with anyone .All they is to text them .I think it is shade when you can't reach anyone anywhere"

Read All 14161 reviews Customer Service

Peacock TV

1.8 (5,447 reviews)
    • www.peacocktv.com

"****please, if I have sent this to the wrong dept, please forward it to the right one so I can please cancel this subscription .. Please assist me with this. mcshirk@***.com .*****
    It is very difficult to cancel a subscription with..."

Read All 13672 reviews Customer Service

Hotstar

1.7 (3,392 reviews)
    • www.hotstar.com

"I have paid the subscription bills via itunes but it asking me to subscribe again of i log in again also its not showing"

Read All 11597 reviews Customer Service

Snapchat

2.0 (3,089 reviews)
    • www.snapchat.com

"Just woke up oneday havent done anything in snap randomly got full banned for a code of child nudity. They havent answered nowhere and keep ignoring"

Read All 9694 reviews Customer Service

YouTube

2.0 (2,946 reviews)
    • www.youtube.com

"I pay for premium family. I am allowed to get 5 members to join. However, it's only allowed 2 of my members to join and yet I pay full amount for family. If this is not resolved I will stop paying as I feel one should deliver on..."

Read All 8729 reviews Customer Service

Netflix

2.5 (3,298 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"I was charged for services that is included in my phone plan with T-mobile Ive requested a refund several times with no response from Netflix."

Read All 8129 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Prime Video

2.5 (2,235 reviews)
    • www.primevideo.com

"Representatives I spoke too tonight were very helpful and friendly. Very knowledgeable about my concerns. Thank you for assistance."

Read All 5632 reviews Customer Service