Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Mechanical Engineering

Haas Automation

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.haascnc.com

"I have a VF2 CNC that I bought around 10 years ago, and the company decided that now is obsolete, a board is malfuntionning, they have it in existance, a engineer within the company innocently or honestly, told me, but they wont s..."

Fortive

• www.fortive.com

"I received an email from your company of that you will be be receiving job application and letter of offer of employment from Lydia Brooks but I did not receive job application . Can I get an email address of Lydia Brooks an HR..."

• Advertisements

Flowserve

• www.flowserve.com

"Since Russia has invaded Ukraine, PissedConsumer.com cant stay aside. With this review, we present our teams opinion only - nothing more than that.
    We as an organization always defend the freedom of speech by providing a platform f..."

Elite Laser Cutting

• elitelaser.net

"I have used Elite Laser Cutting located in Santa Ana Ca for about 4 years. In the past we put up with the poor service and the blaming that went on with them. The company sold in early 2018. Our hopes were that things would get be..."

Donaldson Company

• www.donaldson.com

D And W Enterprises

• www.dwesrilanka.com

"Jesus fellas. Who y'all got welding these things. Yeah I said (y'all) This is how we do it in Deep East Texas. See attached pics. Holy crap!"

Aviles Engineering

• www.avilesengineering.com

"Favoritism towards younger employees, harassment towards females. Belittling as well. Lots of profanity & vulgar gestures. Toxic & unhealthy workplace. Place is filthy. No cubicles - open environment & young immature coworkers..."

Analog Devices

• www.analog.com

"Makanan tak sampai...rider tak jujur sebab tak hantar makanan..duit dah bayar...so macam mana..last ayat rider tulis..ENJOY...apa maksud enjoy"

alfanar

• www.alfanar.com

"hi
    Good Morning
    Due respect one of your fedex staff working in Eastern Region working As deliver Documents.
    Name Staff Ramdan nationalty pakistani he is making foul to the people and taking money from the people behafe of job in fed..."

Worthington Industries