Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Clear all filters
Mechanical Engineering

S Mechaniki

• www.s-mechaniki.gr

"Since Russia has invaded Ukraine, PissedConsumer.com cant stay aside. With this review, we present our teams opinion only - nothing more than that.
    We as an organization always defend the freedom of speech by providing a platform f..."

Raytheon Technologies

• www.rtx.com

"Please am unable to see my Alart after all that I purchased 10k on ur site I dnt want any issues please deliver my money that is our deal."

• Advertisements

Paper Machinery Corporation

• www.papermc.com

"Greg Mahoney of PMC machine sold me a 383 stroker for 4000.00. This motor was complete junk from the very beginning. I had a mechanic shop install it once it arrived. It was defective according to mechanic. All instructions were f..."

Palfinger AG

• www.palfinger.ag

Oxytech Systems

• www.oxytechsystems.com

"They tried to not pay me for my first week. Then they would only snail mail my pay check from Chicago to Dallas. It took six days. Two out of four checks were not even mailed on time. My last check they did not pay at all. These..."

Opex

• www.opex.com

"The Opex Service in Moorestown NJ is awful. Their Opex Mailroom Mail Scanner Machines are a ripoff. Beware. Their sales is full of false marketing hype. Worst ever in service. They don't honor their service mail contracts. They..."

Manchester Tank

• www.mantank.com

"first time owner of a motor home. I saw a light coat of oil on the propane tank. as a process of elimination I asked Manchester if it was possible the oil leak had something to do with their tank. As of today, 4-17-21, no..."

Lightbridge

0.0 (1 review)
    • ltbridge.com

"This News Alert is being circulated in Public Interest and our firm does not benefit financially or in any other manner from this news release! Sometimes we have the unpleasant responsibility of sharing negative news where we..."

KIOTI Tractor Division

2.8 (1 review)
    • www.kioti.com

"I am not a mechanic but Im capable of doing general work on engines. There are many design flaws with the K9 but the most frustrating flaw is where the battery is located and trying to jumpstart it when the battery is dead. To..."

Indus Coal

• induscoal.com.au

"They would charm you and tell you that they have an amazing project for Coal / Iron Ore ... in Indonesia or Australia ! They will make you believe that they go through financiers but it s taking time so they are happy to get you..."