Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Mechanical Engineering

Shandong Baisway Machinery

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.machineryoffers.com

"The company sent me the wrong charger and agreed to repay me 219 can$ to purchase an adapter so this expensive electric loader can be used. Despite numerous promises, they are refusing to repay me the $219 owed. This was a trade a..."

Senor Metals

• www.senormetals.in

"Dear Sir,
    We wish to bring to your kind attention recent problem that we have faced with Jaguar XF brand.
    1) Car owner : Rasiklal C Shah
    2) Jaguar Model : XF Vehicle Regn No: GJ 10 BG 9020, VIN NO. : SAJAC0651CNS39404.This car was p..."

• Advertisements

Paris Enterprises

• Mechanical Engineering

"Have been trying to gain employment through RH for over four months,no response back,no return calls,Just a lot of lies.Have spoken to managers and they all lie to. Guess you have to be a lieing *** to work at RH, TO BAD"

Oxytech Systems

• www.oxytechsystems.com

"They tried to not pay me for my first week. Then they would only snail mail my pay check from Chicago to Dallas. It took six days. Two out of four checks were not even mailed on time. My last check they did not pay at all. These..."

Manchester Tank

• www.mantank.com

"first time owner of a motor home. I saw a light coat of oil on the propane tank. as a process of elimination I asked Manchester if it was possible the oil leak had something to do with their tank. As of today, 4-17-21, no..."

Lightbridge

0.0 (1 review)
    • ltbridge.com

"This News Alert is being circulated in Public Interest and our firm does not benefit financially or in any other manner from this news release! Sometimes we have the unpleasant responsibility of sharing negative news where we..."

Indus Coal

• induscoal.com.au

"They would charm you and tell you that they have an amazing project for Coal / Iron Ore ... in Indonesia or Australia ! They will make you believe that they go through financiers but it s taking time so they are happy to get you..."

Haas Automation

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.haascnc.com

"I have a VF2 CNC that I bought around 10 years ago, and the company decided that now is obsolete, a board is malfuntionning, they have it in existance, a engineer within the company innocently or honestly, told me, but they wont s..."

Gautam Engineers

• www.gautamgroup.in

"MY VEHICLE EXCEL THREE TIME BROKEN IN 03 MONTH"

Elite Laser Cutting

• elitelaser.net

"I have used Elite Laser Cutting located in Santa Ana Ca for about 4 years. In the past we put up with the poor service and the blaming that went on with them. The company sold in early 2018. Our hopes were that things would get be..."