Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Mechanical Engineering

Abossein Engineering

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.abossein.com

"This MEP consulting engineering office is very untrustworthy. The owner and management are fake and weird office rules, too bad for their employees, they are being driven like slave.

The management are well trained to provide o..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Xiamen Chn Meida

• www.chnmeida.com.cn

"Xiamen Chn-meida and Steve has shipped the(Cushion)posturepal to Posturepal Inc since 2006 which the company Geisert Christopher he used to work there, now he said Xiamen and Steve ship products to USA (Postureapal Inc) by the..."

• Advertisements

Veerakumar Machine Tools

3.4 (1 review)
    • www.veerakumarmachines.com

"Realme TV purchased Jan 20th still now installation process not complete... I try call customer services infrom to agent ...issues still here."

VAA

• www.vaaeng.com

"I buy yankee candles all the time and love your candles. I am not pissed but I do have a complaint. I just purchased two lemon candles and they put off a terrible black soot that covered everything in my house. The wick burns..."

UR ONE Inc

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.urone-inc.com

"UR ONE (https://www.urone-inc.com/productsis) is representing to have an alleged "amazing" technology which actually originated in Karaganda, Kazakhstan by a fake Phd imposter, Alexandr Borissenko of Absolute Kazakhstan and Absolu..."

Southeastern Metals

• www.semetals.com

"We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through SEMCO’s Gutter Helmet. Our sales representative, Linda Radunsky, had the installers Zac and Scott install new gutters. After the install we c..."

Smiths Group

• smiths.com

"I ordered 2 Visa gift cards and the money was taken out of my account on July 23rd. I have made numerous calls and they tell me they are looking into it. I need my gift cards or my money back. I ordered these on line"

Shandong HG Machinery Co

1.3 (1 review)
    • en.shandonghg.com

"Ordered equipment from HG Machinery, a Chinese equipment manufacturer. They took over a year to manufacture the item. When the machinery landed here in the United States parts were missing and the quality was absolutely horrible...."

Shandong Baisway Machinery

1.3 (1 review)
    • www.machineryoffers.com

"The company sent me the wrong charger and agreed to repay me 219 can$ to purchase an adapter so this expensive electric loader can be used. Despite numerous promises, they are refusing to repay me the $219 owed. This was a trade a..."

Senor Metals

• www.senormetals.in

"Dear Sir,
    We wish to bring to your kind attention recent problem that we have faced with Jaguar XF brand.
    1) Car owner : Rasiklal C Shah
    2) Jaguar Model : XF Vehicle Regn No: GJ 10 BG 9020, VIN NO. : SAJAC0651CNS39404.This car was p..."