Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Mechanical Engineering

Stomp Models

4.8 (2 reviews)
    • Mechanical Engineering

"I've been working at Stomp Models for around a year now. Why I like the employment:

1.Adaptable Hours: I head off to college so this is critical to me. They will give you a chance to change your accessibility at whatever point..."

Parker Aircraft Sales

1.2 (2 reviews)
    • parkeraircraft.com

"Tried calling on a plane and made an offer. Phone goes to voicemail and just doesn’t seem right. Being in the business as a dealer myself I can tell you this guy is a flat out crook! Avoid at all costs"

• Advertisements

Mardel Souza

3.6 (3 reviews)
    • www.mardelsouza.com

"Mardel Souza and ausasolar.com American Made Solar and Wind Technologies is known in the solar industry as a ripoff artist. He takes pictures and ideas from other peoples websites and posts them on his. Mr. Alejandro Pena big..."

Roy Hill

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.royhill.com.au

"JON BOWKER and ROY HILL IRON ORE are in the Business of stuffing people around giving the Company & Mining industry an Appalling image displaying incompetence whom implements Worst practice sourcing strategy bringing the..."

One Block Off the Grid

• 1bog.org

"Made an appointment with them. They did not call me on time. I called them instead and was told the appointment was delayed for 10 minutes. Eventually, the guy at 1bog called me and pushed solar city on me. And the price was the..."

Maendeleo Mining

• maendeleominingltd.com

"Maendeleo Mining Limited - Uganda http://maendeleominingltd.com/ My company has been defrauded for $2,000,000 by this company of scammers. Sadly we found out too late. We found out they have also defrauded several unsuspecting..."

Hongtai Technology

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.htpcba.com

"I am attaching the pictures of the staff who got money from us. Their name - Sylvia song and Rose huang

Company Name: Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd.
    Operational Address: 2/F, Bldg. G, Huangpu Runhe Industrial Ar..."

Crowd Supply

2.9 (1 review)
    • www.crowdsupply.com

"Hello, dear team.
    I already checked ETA IS 4TH Nov. on your website.
    But I still didnt get this item, also I cant track this as you didnt inform me.
    I cant track with the one that you informed #{{Redacted}}
    As the code should be with..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Clarks Auto Repair And Machine

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.clarksauto.com

"He charges whatever amount he pleases after agreeing to a price for the work done.
    The work he did overhauling the engine appears to be good, but he needs to keep his word on the charges."

Belfort Instrument Company

• belfortinstrument.com

"Mr. Mark W. Decker (Crownsville, Maryland) came to Belfort Instrument Company in the Fall of 2001 following the filing of Chapter 7 bankruptcy at Mentor Technologies Group (Annapolis, MD) as noted at: http://investing.businessweek..."