Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Clear all filters
Mechanical Engineering

One Block Off the Grid

• 1bog.org

"Made an appointment with them. They did not call me on time. I called them instead and was told the appointment was delayed for 10 minutes. Eventually, the guy at 1bog called me and pushed solar city on me. And the price was the..."

Maendeleo Mining

• maendeleominingltd.com

"Maendeleo Mining Limited - Uganda http://maendeleominingltd.com/ My company has been defrauded for $2,000,000 by this company of scammers. Sadly we found out too late. We found out they have also defrauded several unsuspecting..."

• Advertisements

Hongtai Technology

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.htpcba.com

"I am attaching the pictures of the staff who got money from us. Their name - Sylvia song and Rose huang

Company Name: Shenzhen Hongtai Technology Electronic Co., Ltd.
    Operational Address: 2/F, Bldg. G, Huangpu Runhe Industrial Ar..."

Abossein Engineering

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.abossein.com

"This MEP consulting engineering office is very untrustworthy. The owner and management are fake and weird office rules, too bad for their employees, they are being driven like slave.

The management are well trained to provide o..."

Xiamen Chn Meida

• www.chnmeida.com.cn

"Xiamen Chn-meida and Steve has shipped the(Cushion)posturepal to Posturepal Inc since 2006 which the company Geisert Christopher he used to work there, now he said Xiamen and Steve ship products to USA (Postureapal Inc) by the..."

UR ONE Inc

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.urone-inc.com

"UR ONE (https://www.urone-inc.com/productsis) is representing to have an alleged "amazing" technology which actually originated in Karaganda, Kazakhstan by a fake Phd imposter, Alexandr Borissenko of Absolute Kazakhstan and Absolu..."

Southern Fabricating Machinery Sales

1.6 (1 review)
    • www.southernfabsales.com

"I purchased a laser and set up of a very expensive ($60k) used laser cutting system. I also purchased the set up, so I knew it would function. This was 11 months ago the set up was never completed because a half dozen experts..."

Southeastern Metals

• www.semetals.com

"We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through SEMCO’s Gutter Helmet. Our sales representative, Linda Radunsky, had the installers Zac and Scott install new gutters. After the install we c..."

Simplex

1.0 (1 review)
    • tksimplex.com

"I was charged by then to get crypto
    They didnt give a *** about helping a customer. Just gave me the run around. Huge scam"

Shandong HG Machinery Co

1.3 (1 review)
    • en.shandonghg.com

"Ordered equipment from HG Machinery, a Chinese equipment manufacturer. They took over a year to manufacture the item. When the machinery landed here in the United States parts were missing and the quality was absolutely horrible...."