Skip to content

Mechanical Engineering

SpaceX

2.2 (186 reviews)
    • spacex.com

"Saw today's New York Times article about Mars. For a novel, inspirational look at going to Mars that jives with SpaceX, check out the play WANDER at wandertheplay.com
    Go to Act 1, Scene 7, page 30
    Rob Kramer."

Read All 447 reviews Customer Service

Cummins Onan

1.8 (51 reviews)
    • www.cumminsonanstore.com

"TO Whom it may concern Good Morning
    I have 2 onan generators working with propane
    They need AVR and I believe that I am on the right place Here are some SPECS Make ONAN
    MODEL NO 125JC-18R131/7512AA
    GEN MODEL 2006-00 0
    15 KVA"

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Otis Elevator

1.4 (48 reviews)
    • www.otis.com

"For such a well-known, sought-after company, that is also extremely expensive, it is absolutely baffling and mind-blowing how terrible your services are. Across the board, your techs are rude and unreliable, your customer service..."

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

Missouri Wind And Solar

2.6 (46 reviews)
    • windandsolar.com

"Customer service AAA+ THEY GO THE EXTRA MILE AND when you call with a question and you leave a voice mail,they actually call you back in short order"

Read All 67 reviews Customer Service

Bulb

2.6 (9 reviews)
    • bulb.co.uk

"The pre recorded message is not AT ALL useful, as it asks me to change my voice URL. What? Just answer the call!!"

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Global Engines

3.9 (21 reviews)
    • www.globalengines.co.uk

"Bought a 19 plate 2.0 Jag E-Pace, hadnt even done 35,000 miles and the timing chain snapped. These guys came highly recommended. Arranged recovery as well and had me back on the road in 12 days."

Read All 25 reviews Customer Service

Hurricane Wind Power

2.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.hurricanewindpower.com

"The guy running this place is a scammer if Ive ever seen. Glad I paid with PayPal and they noticed what was going on.
    After 3 days I noticed I still havent received an order confirmation from the vendor. I called and called but all..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Mainstay Manufacturing

2.0 (5 reviews)
    • mainstaymfg.com

"Need information on how to order replacement glass for the Tuscany Ridge 5 piece outdoor dining set for the table my was damaged in a storm"

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

Extreme Oxygen Products

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.moreoxy.com

"1. Pulls more electricity than stated, blowing breakers constantly. When I contacted them about it, they informed me it's impossible and the problem must be on my end. When I put it on the amp meter, the amp draw was more than wha..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

SolarTek Systems USA

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.solarteksystemsusa.com

"Promises made and promise broken. I'm wondering if Brant has a heartbeat. There is nothing positive to say about the representation of this company. If your rep has an 843-3**-**?? number then find another company to provide your..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service