Browse Mechanical Engineering Companies

Mechanical Engineering

SpaceX

1.8 (100 reviews)
    • spacex.com

"I have inconsistent service with my Starlink which just started recently. I have been diligent in troubleshooting and attempting to submit a support ticket all to no avail. When submitting a support ticket I get and error message..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Cummins Onan

2.0 (41 reviews)
    • www.cumminsonanstore.com

"Called to see if they could help me we checked code and it was 36 a generic code but said its got to goto a dealer for repair . Brand new Rv brand new gen. So had to cancel are trip and now wait a month for an appt to look at gen..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Missouri Wind And Solar

2.8 (45 reviews)
    • windandsolar.com

"I made a purchase online from MWANDS, and it arrived surprisingly quickly. I had an issue with the product, at which time I called their support number and was given knowledgeable assistance and information. I was also offered a r..."

Read All 66 reviews Customer Service

Global Engines

4.1 (19 reviews)
    • www.globalengines.co.uk

"Very helpful staff, Global Engines resolved problems on my Range Rover at a very competitive price. I am really satisfied and would recommend."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Hurricane Wind Power

2.1 (12 reviews)
    • www.hurricanewindpower.com

"The guy running this place is a scammer if Ive ever seen. Glad I paid with PayPal and they noticed what was going on.
    After 3 days I noticed I still havent received an order confirmation from the vendor. I called and called but all..."

Read All 20 reviews Customer Service

Extreme Oxygen Products

1.3 (5 reviews)
    • www.moreoxy.com

"1. Pulls more electricity than stated, blowing breakers constantly. When I contacted them about it, they informed me it's impossible and the problem must be on my end. When I put it on the amp meter, the amp draw was more than wha..."

Read All 12 reviews Customer Service

SolarTek Systems USA

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • www.solarteksystemsusa.com

"Promises made and promise broken. I'm wondering if Brant has a heartbeat. There is nothing positive to say about the representation of this company. If your rep has an 843-3**-**?? number then find another company to provide your..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Thermodyne Hydrogen Appliances

1.1 (4 reviews)
    • hydrogenappliances.com

"The entire front of the bracket cracked leaving the generator head free to fall and injure someone. You would think that someone when confronted with having a safety hazard on the market would want to get the product back. Not..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Mainstay Manufacturing

2.3 (3 reviews)
    • mainstaymfg.com

"Sensored Trash can stopped working last week, despite the fact it was purchased on 4/2/2021. I called Walmart, at which Mainstay manufactures/sells most if not all of their products. I received the wrong email and telephone..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Stomp Models

4.8 (2 reviews)
    • Mechanical Engineering

"I've been working at Stomp Models for around a year now. Why I like the employment:

1.Adaptable Hours: I head off to college so this is critical to me. They will give you a chance to change your accessibility at whatever point..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service