Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies

Periodicals & Publishing

All You Can Books

1.3 (93 reviews)
    • www.allyoucanbooks.com

"I subscribed to All You Can Books understanding that I had a free month of service. One month later I was billed for a month of service. I found the confirmation from a month ago in my junk email. OK fine, I paid for the mistake..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Cancelmag

1.2 (40 reviews)
    • cancelmag.com

"I'm needing to call you to cancel reservations please call me ASAP 469-931-**** please call me please call me"

Read All 147 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Washington Post

2.6 (70 reviews)
    • www.washingtonpost.com

"Paper wasnt delivered for a week. Hopefully it will be tomorrow. Also received credit for missing papers."

Read All 145 reviews Customer Service

International Living

2.5 (77 reviews)
    • internationalliving.com

"Every time I try to access my account because I forgot my passcode or the passcode is not working it runs me in circles. I follow instructions go to the email hit the link and it Sent me right back to where I was."

Read All 138 reviews Customer Service

HGTV Magazine

2.0 (51 reviews)
    • www.hgtvmagonline.com

"My HGTV magazine subscription is tossed monthly at the very end of my driveway, almost in the road and quite often into a puddle. I have a very visible paved driveway and a paved walkway to my front porch where my Doorfront is..."

Read All 137 reviews Customer Service

Soap Opera Digest

2.4 (45 reviews)
    • www.soapoperadigest.com

"Did anyone do any proofreading on this magazine? There are so many errors, and it is a total waste of my money, and I will not be purchasing any more of these types of magazines."

Read All 136 reviews Customer Service

The Morning Call

1.7 (76 reviews)
    • www.mcall.com

"I hope that your happy because I'm not. Today it is 13 days that I haven't received my daily newspaper. I'm tired of excuses I want what I paid for my newspaper. What a wonderful advertisement for your paper "order it but don't..."

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Good Housekeeping

2.0 (58 reviews)
    • www.goodhousekeeping.com

"I purchased a Good Housekeeping candle. It is poor quality. It will not stay lit or burn correctly. I am disappointed in your product. I will not purchase your candles in the future,"

Read All 131 reviews Customer Service

Pittsburgh Post Gazette

1.6 (66 reviews)
    • www.post-gazette.com

"I called the number and was told to hold and then disconnected. Insult after injury!
    Thats all I have to say"

Read All 120 reviews Customer Service

Baltimore Sun Newspaper

2.0 (61 reviews)
    • www.baltimoresun.com

"I was contacted that he problem would be taken care of by the 4th of June and lo and behold, this morning the 11th once again, there is a Baltimre Sun Plus Supplement on my lawn, soaking wet!!!! I DO NOT have a subscription, nor..."

Read All 117 reviews Customer Service