Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies

Periodicals & Publishing

National Magazine Exchange

1.6 (58 reviews)
    • www.nmemags.com

"I got a letter.My advice anyone gets this year it up.Do not call.Spoke to a guy pushes magazines then transfers me to a woman asked me if I have Medicare I said no she hangs up.DO NOT ever give your payment info to anyone calls..."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Newsday

2.1 (98 reviews)
    • www.newsday.com

"We get home delivery, so add that we pay a tip and Christmas gift to the carrier. We signed up for EZ pay and now have no way to monitor our billing. We have been billed $146.32 on12/02/20. Placed a hold on delivery from..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Wall Street Journal

2.2 (100 reviews)
    • www.wsj.com

"I used to get the Wall Street Journal delivered daily by mail. Now it may be two or more days delayed getting it or Ill get two papers at a time more than three days late. Barrons still comes on time, so why is the WSJ mail..."

Read All 198 reviews Customer Service

Reminisce

3.4 (70 reviews)
    • www.reminisce.com

"Why different prices? Senior pays more $14.98 flyer in magazine is $10.00...what's with that?need more symbols here you go!!!!!!!!!!!!@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!@@!@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@"

Read All 192 reviews Customer Service

Inmate Magazine Service

1.4 (77 reviews)
    • www.inmatemagazineservice.com

"I ordered a magazine subscription January 2019 and I have still not received this magazine subscription nor can I gain any information about when I should be receiving it or when I'll be able to get my refund I've already..."

Read All 162 reviews Customer Service

The Family Handyman

3.0 (82 reviews)
    • www.familyhandyman.com

"They keep telling me that the charges will be removed and then a month or two later they slip the charge back in. This from a business calling itself trusted brands. What a joke. I will avoid any more business with them. They..."

Read All 161 reviews Customer Service

Iuniverse

1.6 (65 reviews)
    • www.iuniverse.com

"BEWARE OF THIS. It will take too many words to explain my situation. Suffice to say they have ceased communications with me halfway through the process after I had submitted a correction form of my manuscript, and paid my initial..."

Read All 150 reviews Customer Service

The Epoch Times

2.9 (89 reviews)
    • www.theepochtimes.com

"These bastards took my money even after I canceled several times. You cannot talk to a live agent, business hours or not. They have taken 7.99 from me for 3 months in a row. They refuse to cancel my subscription, which I've tried..."

Read All 149 reviews Customer Service

Reiman Publications

2.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.reimanpub.com

"I have been charged automatic payment thru discover, STOP , I do not want the birds and bloom magazine"

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service

Book Of The Month Club

2.6 (79 reviews)
    • www.bookofthemonth.com

"Want to cancel subscription. When I call the number to cancel it clicks over to a 3 digit number and then clicks off! Very very frustrating. Never mind that the number listed with my credit card is an internet provider.!! If I..."

Read All 148 reviews Customer Service