Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies

Periodicals & Publishing

Birds And Blooms

2.9 (133 reviews)
    • www.birdsandblooms.com

"About how you get a BIG run around trying to change an address!!!!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$"

Read All 340 reviews Customer Service

Philadelphia Inquirer

2.1 (186 reviews)
    • www.inquirer.com

"I just heard on a comment from Pat Robinson from the the TBN channel call the Taliban in Afghanistan"tar babies". This was said Wednesday July 28th around 9:20 am. "no body would touch that tar baby". This a crying shame. I hope..."

Read All 335 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Taste Of Home

3.0 (147 reviews)
    • www.tasteofhome.com

"I don't get my magazines!
    An offer I had a year or so ago, was pay for a year and send a year to a friend. Well, neither of us received a magazine, and I did call.
    This latest offer, buy one year get 2nd free...well, didn't get a ma..."

Read All 321 reviews Customer Service

Better Homes And Gardens

2.5 (139 reviews)
    • www.bhg.com

"I bought outdoor indoor rug rug and put outside it rain on a lot before I opened, the complimentary card was in pieces I had to glue it and send it. On the card I didnt see where it said send the receipt for it. So I would like to..."

Read All 301 reviews Customer Service

Abc News

1.4 (88 reviews)
    • abcnews.go.com

"ABC is more concerned with black americans than the rest of the public, We have native americans, hispanic, asian, moslem, and numerous other ethnicities but you only have time for Black Lives Matter"

Read All 266 reviews Customer Service

Money Map Press

2.4 (142 reviews)
    • moneymappress.com

"I want to unsubscribe from your no good service because it is a rip off that is hurdle worth thinking about"

Read All 256 reviews Customer Service

Martha Stewart Living

2.5 (74 reviews)
    • www.marthastewart.com

"I have sent a letter and have tried numerous times to cancel my subscription. Please do not send me another magazine. MLB/178744****"

Read All 253 reviews Customer Service

Readers Digest

3.3 (100 reviews)
    • www.rd.com

"My delivered recent edition of reader's digest select editions came with a slight problem. The story "secrets of love story bridge" abruptly ended at page 384. From there until page 417 were nothing but blank pages. I would like..."

Read All 252 reviews Customer Service

Books A Million

2.0 (102 reviews)
    • www.booksamillion.com

"I've only ordered this one book from them, and it was back ordered and due to the COVID-19 and just a publishing no longer willing to print the book is what I was told it's been very frustrating because I no longer know who to..."

Read All 235 reviews Customer Service

The Columbus Dispatch

1.7 (134 reviews)
    • www.dispatch.com

"I cancelled and they said it takes up to45 days to get my refund back and I never even wanted the subscription so I am very highly upset"

Read All 230 reviews Customer Service