Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies

Periodicals & Publishing

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid lifetime dues, then they disappeared. Crooks and thieves of thousands of people who trusted and enjoyed the club benefits."

Read All 1587 reviews Customer Service

People Magazine

2.6 (554 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"I have spoken with People magazine and have gotten my subscription renewed. I no longer need your help. Thanks!"

Read All 1332 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

North American Fishing Club

1.4 (438 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"To every person and business in the original December 2000/Jan 2001 edition of North American Fisherman, as well as BLP Studios, and North American Media Group Inc. and the Audit Bureau of Circulations and Mail agreement Number..."

Read All 829 reviews Customer Service

Xlibris

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"PLEASE E-MAIL THIS COMPLAINT TO X-LIBRIS PUBLISHING, Bloomington, IN.
    XLibris Publishers owes us the $3,950 we paid our family friend Bill back, to help me get my book THE TOSCANINI MYSTIQUE PUBLISHED, plus what we paid to them, st..."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

The Grand Rapids Press

2.0 (199 reviews)
    • www.mlive.com

"This is the fourth email Im sending to The Grand Rapids Press regarding Parade Magazine, which I didnt receive for the last three weeks. Could you send me my missing magazines and make sure I get them in the future?"

Read All 458 reviews Customer Service

Authorhouse

1.7 (132 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"I am Henri Didier Moudoungou, author of A Synopsis of the History of American Civilization.
    I terminated my contract with you guys a couple years ago for failure to market my book which is unknown to the audience. Hence, my decisio..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (194 reviews)
    • www.azcentral.com

"Will unsubscribe.Can you tell me why in this newspaper I have to look at the baseball pages on page 4 and five and when I want to know the major league standings I have to flip back to page 1. I believe this is old-style..."

Read All 432 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.7 (180 reviews)
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"Received confirmation of shipment. It was showing the wrong shipping address. Called to correct. Passed from person to person. Obviously the first support person was offshore. Could not understand what they were saying...."

Read All 420 reviews Customer Service

Time Magazine

1.9 (173 reviews)
    • www.time.com

"I use to enjoy reading time magazine, they have put politics in their mag. Too much. I dont want to read what they think about about it. This months issue with Biden on the cover is a Joke. This guy is the worst President in..."

Read All 395 reviews Customer Service

Birds And Blooms

3.0 (126 reviews)
    • www.birdsandblooms.com

"I ordered and paid for a subscription that was never received and then ordered another one. I found confirmation of the first. And I'm not angry"

Read All 333 reviews Customer Service