Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies

Periodicals & Publishing

People Magazine

2.5 (886 reviews)
    • Periodicals & Publishing

"I was supposed to be getting a free subscription to People magazine via Shoppers' Voice. No magazine has arrived. Please check into this for me. Thank you."

Read All 2223 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (834 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"I have been a life time member since May 2000. I don't get anything anymore about what's going on. I need a new life time member card, and my free gifts i haven't been getting. Please respond back promptly. Thank you Donald Abbott"

Read All 1585 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

North American Fishing Club

1.4 (447 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"I would like to start receiving my monthly magazine and gifts again! Please Respond Phone # 1(75*)***-****
    Email ed.radke@***.com. Please Respond I am a Severely Disabled Veteran and I always enjoyed receiving it! Thank You in adva..."

Read All 839 reviews Customer Service

Xlibris

1.6 (242 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"In 2020 I published two books with Xlibris. In January of 2022 I legally severed all ties with them. This is because they refused to pay me my royalties. Xlibris signed a legal document that they would take my books off the..."

Read All 569 reviews Customer Service

The Grand Rapids Press

2.0 (251 reviews)
    • www.mlive.com

"Delivered to neighbors across the street but missed us. Kinda strange?? I never know if this missed paper is credited or not."

Read All 567 reviews Customer Service

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (225 reviews)
    • www.azcentral.com

"Its not my problem its your problem. You took payment for my home delivery subscription and as an ex DC Manager I fail to see why it is taking this long to start my subscription after taking the payment. Thank You for your attenti..."

Read All 489 reviews Customer Service

Time Magazine

2.0 (202 reviews)
    • www.time.com

"Usually Time gives notice when subscription runs out. I have been getting Time for more than 10 years and Time just stopped delivery with no notice. Guess they don't need my business!!!"

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.8 (200 reviews)
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"They transfer the call and after hang out the phone...if you not want respond the phone, don't answer Sarcastic"

Read All 450 reviews Customer Service

Authorhouse

1.7 (140 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"Hello
    My name is Dror Rofe.
    In November 2021, I contacted Ms. Kelly Allison for book writing.
    Ms. Allison sold me on the premium package. At that time, I
    paid in full $7500.
    I believe the order number is 90805****.
    I had some trouble co..."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service

Motor Trend

2.1 (189 reviews)
    • www.motortrend.com

"Where is *** rides. I got motor trend app for current shows not shows from 2017 or 2019. We are paying why not gives us closer to current shows"

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service