Browse Periodicals & Publishing Companies

Periodicals & Publishing

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (837 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"I have been a life time member since May 2000. I don't get anything anymore about what's going on. I need a new life time member card, and my free gifts i haven't been getting. Please respond back promptly. Thank you Donald Abbott"

Read All 1588 reviews Customer Service

People Magazine

2.6 (606 reviews)
    • www.people.com

"Charged me for a renewal without my authorization! Find it very frustrating they can charge your bank account without any contact to insure you want a renewal!"

Read All 1469 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

North American Fishing Club

1.4 (440 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Was a lifetime member @ $200.00- ponied up the additional money to become a Trophy member, because they put me @ the front of the line on field testing. Then WHAM!!! They closed their doors, field for bankruptcy, got sold to..."

Read All 831 reviews Customer Service

Xlibris

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"PLEASE E-MAIL THIS COMPLAINT TO X-LIBRIS PUBLISHING, Bloomington, IN.
    XLibris Publishers owes us the $3,950 we paid our family friend Bill back, to help me get my book THE TOSCANINI MYSTIQUE PUBLISHED, plus what we paid to them, st..."

Read All 560 reviews Customer Service

The Grand Rapids Press

2.0 (205 reviews)
    • www.mlive.com

"No paper for two weeks
    Very disappointed
    Sad sad sad sad sadthat is all I have to say. I was just trying to let you know I have had no Sunday paper for two weeks."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (199 reviews)
    • www.azcentral.com

"I need assistance ASAP in placing a legal ad the online ad submit doesnt have the information. Ive tried calling several numbers and no voicemail setup"

Read All 444 reviews Customer Service

Authorhouse

1.7 (135 reviews)
    • www.authorhouse.com

"I am a first time Author and went to Author House to get my first novel published and at the recommendation of another Author who has published seven books through them. My experience with them from the beginning, quite honestly,..."

Read All 439 reviews Customer Service

Barnes And Noble

1.7 (181 reviews)
    • www.barnesandnoble.com

"I had reported e-book piracy at this site. I would like to know what happened with my report and for my details to be kept private."

Read All 424 reviews Customer Service

Time Magazine

2.0 (183 reviews)
    • www.time.com

"What happened??? You put Meghan and Henry in the cover of your magazine. Most influential??? The only thing these two influence is making people hate them.
    Your magazine is now the biggest joke of all time!!! Do you actually know a..."

Read All 415 reviews Customer Service

Motor Trend

2.1 (162 reviews)
    • www.motortrend.com

"To many reruns! *** you!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)))))))))))))))"

Read All 354 reviews Customer Service