Skip to content

Periodicals & Publishing

People Magazine

2.7 (1,157 reviews)
    • people.com

"I do not believe I ever subscribed. My health is not good, so I procrastinate taking care of business. Please, please cancel. I can't imagine I even subscribed to People magazine since I'm on limited resources. Thank you. Diane..."

Read All 2875 reviews Customer Service

North American Hunting Club

1.3 (834 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"I have been a life time member since May 2000. I don't get anything anymore about what's going on. I need a new life time member card, and my free gifts i haven't been getting. Please respond back promptly. Thank you Donald Abbott"

Read All 1585 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

North American Fishing Club

1.3 (448 reviews)
    • www.scout.com

"Paid $278.00 for lifetime membership in October 2007. Received some nice gifts in the beginning, never received the magazine. Haven't heard anything since 2008."

Read All 842 reviews Customer Service

The Grand Rapids Press

2.0 (315 reviews)
    • www.mlive.com

"I made SO many calls trying to list a condo for sale. First person I talked with was new, didn't know how to but talked with a co-worker and he would call me back. DIDN'T happen, waited an hour and then was closed. Next day I..."

Read All 683 reviews Customer Service

Better Homes And Gardens

2.6 (297 reviews)
    • www.bhg.com

"I bought my fan from the Walmart store in Cerritos on 08/29/2023. It's broken from the bottom, I want to replace it as soon as possible."

Read All 600 reviews Customer Service

Taste Of Home

3.0 (284 reviews)
    • www.tasteofhome.com

"You keep sending me products I did not want nor order. Just received an invoice dated 5/30/24 for $42.90. I have contacted your customer service several times and was informed this would be corrected. Obviously, it still has not..."

Read All 585 reviews Customer Service

Xlibris

1.7 (252 reviews)
    • www.xlibris.com

"I published a maze art book with Xlibris. The representative told me to send my originals to them, they would scan the images, and then send them back to me. They scanned the images and published the book. Three months later and..."

Read All 584 reviews Customer Service

The Arizona Republic

1.8 (250 reviews)
    • www.azcentral.com

"We are left leaning folks living in Blue Tucson. This newspaper is a radical right leaning paper. When we first started reading it, we enjoyed the news they provided but as time goes on, we now realize they are Maga Republicans..."

Read All 549 reviews Customer Service

Readers Digest

3.3 (211 reviews)
    • www.rd.com

"I called about a change to my checking account number. I had sent Reader's Digest $10, thinking
    their record showed a previous Large-Print subscription to the magazine, but the customer service agent said they had recd the $10 paym..."

Read All 523 reviews Customer Service

Birds And Blooms

3.0 (214 reviews)
    • www.birdsandblooms.com

"No phone calls are answered still waiting for a response. Ridiculous and Im tired of wasting my time"

Read All 508 reviews Customer Service